Avista Resort
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
QualityInn
Towers at North Myrtle Beach(North Myrtle Beach)
US$260
US$229
Hampton.com
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center(North Myrtle Beach)
US$307
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)
US$447
US$217
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$298
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$286
US$389
Orbitz.com
La Dolce Vita Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
US$240
2,447 results
All reviewsacross the streetwasher dryer combopool areaocean frontparking garagemurphy bedlazy riverthe kitchennorth towerliving roomgreat resortbedroom oceanfrontmain strecommend this resortnorth myrtlethree bedroomfamily vacation
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful stay at the Avista Resort at Myrtle Beach, South Caroline. They made sure the rooms were clean every day and if we needed anything they made it happen! We can't wait until next year's family vacation!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bobby R
JimEg, General Manager at Avista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

So nice to see you found us and we are truly grateful your family will be returning. See you all next year!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My husband and I were looking for a reasonably priced place to stay on the beach for about 5 days for a quick vacation getaway from the Midwest (at the end of May to beginning of June). Overall, we had a good experience at Avista. Our room was very well-maintained and was very clean. The view from the balcony was great. The staff was friendly. We never went to the pool, but they seemed pretty small for how big the hotel is. However, coming to the beach is really more about the beach than the pool! We only have two complaints from our trip:

1. We arrived at Avista on the last day of Bike Week. When we arrived there were motorcycles everywhere and some pretty rough looking characters. There were rowdy kids all over the pool and parts of the hotel seemed pretty trashed from the bikers. My husband gave me a look when we arrived since I had booked the hotel, and he was wondering what I had got us into. Thankfully it was the last day of Bike Week, but I wish there had been signs up that clearly stated what was going on. We finally asked hotel staff and found out why things seemed so crazy. I can't imagine if we been at Avista during the entirety of Bike Week.

2. There was a woman in the hotel lobby named Charlotte Brown who called us over about a day into our visit to ask if we had gotten our welcome gifts. She told us she worked with the hotel concierge and wanted to know if we had planned any excursions for our vacation because she could try to get us a deal. We said we were possibly thinking about jet skiing, and she started going to work on her computer to put together a discounted package for us. At first, we thought this was a nice service that the hotel offered as she implied that she worked with the hotel to get customers deals. However, it quickly became apparent that she wanted us to attend a timeshare presentation for Wyndham. Ultimately, we decided to do it since we had never been to one before and my husband had gotten pretty sunburnt the day before so some time out of the sun sounded good and the $150 we were going to get was enticing. We went, and it was pretty much what we expected. Of course, we said no and especially had no problem doing so when we saw the ridiculous interest rates they wanted to charge for financing. It was very sad to see a lot of other people sucked into their high-pressured tactics though, and we were very surprised Avista would allow one of their slimy representatives to sit in the lobby and manipulate people into attending the presentation.

Aside from these two issues, we overall had a good experience and would recommend Avista to anyone looking for a well-maintained and clean budget-friendly getaway.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank runnerwhit9
JimEg, General Manager at Avista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you for visiting with us and for sending us your feedback. We feel back you didn't have the experience you wanted an certainly understand where you are coming from but know it is up to the guest to decide if time shares are right for them. We do hope it does not keep you from coming back as our guest. Thank you and hope you will visit with us.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I loved the hotel and the staff was amazing. Steps from the beach and the views were great. The only thing I can say that was a little inconvenient, was that you had to park across the street and the parking spots were not numbered so if you don't like heights I probably wouldn't recommend staying here. There is a golf cart at the main building that will drive you to your car, so that makes it easier. We were on the 6th floor and it was quiet even though we were right across from the elevator bank. I would say that if you need an elevator around check in time they are a little hard to get and I would think staff should work out that one elevator should be ran by them to get people up and down that are checking in. Other than that stay on the beach or at the pool till after 5 and you are all set. Free DVD rental included in the stay and an activities center for the kids, really make this a great place for families to vacation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mrsscaramo

Thank you all for being our gust and for the information you have passed along. We know check in time can get busy and appreciate your patience with this process.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My family of 8 stayed in one of the two bedroom units and had an amazing time. We loved the view, the pools and the atmosphere. We were there the first weekend after Memorial Day, so it was crazy busy but we still managed to find seating around the pool. The worst part was the wait for the elevators. Also, the restaurant there is about a 3 out of 5 for quality and service. We enjoyed having a bar right beside the pool to get drinks and the short walk to the beach. I would recommend this place to anyone. Another awesome thing is the proximity to everything. There's a Kroger nearby that has great prices and lots of souvenir shops and restaurants. Go Visit!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather W

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to write. I want you to know we have a new Amazing Executive Chef, Chef Mike, and he has some mad skills and we hope you come back to give them a try. Looking forward to your return stay with us.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My wife, daughter, & daughter-in-law wanted a long weekend at the beach and they just loved the Avista! From the well appointed room overlooking the pool to the beautiful beach the facilities are excellent. Add great food, drinks, and top notch service and you have a perfect girls get-away!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Bill H

So nice to see your family all had a great time with us and hope they have many more weekends with us as they unwind and relax here at the Avista.