So, having the direct beach access was almost priceless. We were on the 14th floor and that was fun for the kids. The room was clean, but needed some TLC. I think our room number was 1430. The dishwasher dispenser wouldn't close so therefore, the dishwasher was completely futile. The dryer wouldn't dry even after like 4 times of trying. The carpet was rolled down from the wall in the bedroom. It just needs some extra attention. I will say that we loved our ocean view, and that fact that we had a kitchen. You may want to bring extra kitchen supplies with you if you plan to do much cooking. There was no veggie peeler, or grater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach