“Excellent, I'm addicted!”

Mr Hibachi Steak House
Ranked #14 of 107 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

I absolutely love their hibachi platters! The shrimp is my favorite! They have very good wings too if you like wings from a Japanese restaurant.
Most of the staff are very nice. Sometimes they can get frustrated if they are busy, but I have worked in the restaurant business, so i completely understand what they go through.
I am a regular at this place now and love their food!

1  Thank ShellyGerena

Reviewed 8 January 2015

I like the steak hibachi the best. But have tried all dishes and very, very good. You can't go wrong. Their sauce is amazing.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Excellent Steak / Chicken Hibachi meals with rice and veggies. Although they have a few seats inside, I always get my food to go. Food is made to order and competitively priced. Get extra sauce - it is amazing.