“Best Hibachi EVER!!!”

Mr Hibachi Steak House
Ranked #16 of 104 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I've been to quite a few hibachi restaurants but this is now my favorite! I usually get the shrimp hibachi during lunch and it such a large portion, but it's very tasty! I would recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank ES1079

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Don't let location fool you. Seems a little off the beaten path but excellent food. Steak and shrimp was perfect and they actually used fresh broccoli. If you like hibachi this place is a must

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Got introduced to this place my freshman year of college, and haven't been let down since. Excellent lunch prices, no grossly huge wings, great yum-yum sauce, Definitely an Orangeburg staple.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

I go here pretty regular. Matter of fact I'm going as soon as i clean up. I'm addicted to the chicken and shrimp meal and its always perfectly prepared. I can't wait.

Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

I absolutely love their hibachi platters! The shrimp is my favorite! They have very good wings too if you like wings from a Japanese restaurant.
Most of the staff are very nice. Sometimes they can get frustrated if they are busy, but I have worked in the restaurant business, so i completely understand what they go through.
I am a regular at this place now and love their food!

1  Thank ShellyGerena