“Quick visit”

Wasabi Hibachi & Sushi
Ranked #47 of 103 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Was pretty decent over all. Shrimp hibachi was excellent and the shrimp were deveined. The sushi was good but the ones I made spivey had a sauce mixed in with the salmon and tuna making it more swishy which I would recommend getting it regular. My wife said the soup wasn't the best, but ok, but the salad was all lettuce with a cucumber or 2 but it was really fresh and the ginger sauce was really good. Also The beautiful roll was really good as well. If ur in the mood for hibachi or maybe a little sushi it's pretty good.

Reviewed 10 December 2014

I stop here for the first time on Tuesday around noon for lunch. This restaurant is neat and clean with plenty of natural light. Here is a little girl, a toddler sitting on the counter and her momma is taking my order (offering suggestions based on my taste preferences), and a little sweetheart gives me my change. I have the Lunch Roll Special that is any two rolls for $6.75 and served with either soup or salad. There are fresh ginger strips and a good dash of green wasabi paste on the side of my plate. My rolls are good and satisfying. I have clear chicken broth as my side, and it serves as my beverage. My lunch is delicious. There are many items I want to try on my future visits, and I plan to come here on a regular basis until I discover all that I enjoy. I am glad that I try Wasabi Hibachi & Sushi and will come again. Once is not enough. They are open seven days a week. The friendly chefs and owners, the clean and efficient kitchen, and the superb service make coming here a pleasant adventure.