Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hampton.com
Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
US$139
Best Western Pawleys Island(Pawleys Island)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$96
True Blue Golf Resort(Pawleys Island)
US$209
US$129
TripAdvisor
The Pelican Inn(Pawleys Island)
Litchfield Plantation(Pawleys Island)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I have never stayed in a place so that the wall was falling apart in the bathroom the tub felt like you were going to fall through it you couldn't turn the hot water off in the shower without pulling it out of the wall this thing was made for a handicap person so being tall is not an option I brought my own bed and my own sheet and stripped their bed and found hair underneath on the mattress pad when I strip the bed almost threw up there was balls of hair on the carpet I never walked around the room without flip flops on and this was a non-smoking room and it smells like stale cigarettes this is by far the worst Motel to ever stand this was a last-minute decision so we were unable to really get what we stay at and that is you know either Marriott or a high-class place I think the Cockroaches enjoy it the company when we were there oh and the kicker we checked out at 11:05 and there was somebody at our door knocking and my husband said we will be out in just a moment and she barged right in why my husband was putting his pants on don't just don't go here look for another place to stay at you know what you would be probably more happier to sleep in your car and get a shower at a beach access awful awful awful awful awful

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina G
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Where to begin? Arrived at 9pm, lobby was deserted but it stunk of funky smells. Rang bell, took someone 5 minutes to even come out from their hiding place. A "maintenance man" came in who looked like a street-corner hustler dressed like an idiot.

The unfriendly check-in person put me in a room. Thank god the room had wood-like flooring or else I'd have been totally grossed out. Bathroom was gross. Grout was gross. The grout under the toilet was (what's worse than gross?) DISGUSTING. The bar of soap was so thin you could see through it (ok not really, but it was thin) and after the first person's shower, it had broken into multiple small pieces. Lampshades were all broken. Lumpiest pillows ever. Quilt on beds were gross and very worn. Sheets so thin you could see the yucky looking mattress covers. No way would I walk on the floor of this joint barefooted. We couldn't wait to get out of there in the AM.

Room Tip: Go some place else, even if you have to pay more.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank JEB-Asheville
Reviewed 28 June 2016

stayed here one night as needed place while my home A/C being repaired. Room was shabby - looked like original everything. Carpet in bad shape and just felt dirty. pillows very lumpy and hard - shower head coming off wall and extremely difficult to use if you are over 5 ft. tall. It was just so low which made it difficult for washing hair. Exterior door handle system very loose - did not seem very secure - Rm 132. Ice machine located in a breezeway area that was extremely "sketchy". Very dirty area. This place need a ton of TLC and updating. For $90/nite total including taxes it was extremely overpriced. Thank goodness I only needed 1 nite. Best part was the nice gal at check-in working the desk in the evening. Very pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank snilsen
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Old, rundown , cheap bed. Headboard screwed to wall. Peeling chrome and paint in sink and tub. Had to change rooms because the lamp and refrigerator didn't work. Laminate flooring felt gritty. Smells bad like they tried to spray something to cover up smoke smell. WiFi didn't work. The staff was very nice and put me in another room but some of the same conditions. Just felt very cheap and grossee like you were in a "Red Light District. Spend a little more and get a better room somewhere else. I didn't expect much, but this was ridiculous. Total lack of maintenance.

Room Tip: Wifi can't connect, to weak. Find a nicer place to stay.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank magicnsc
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! This was the most awful motel I have ever encountered. The hotel was GRIMY. We had two beds in the room- pulled back the sheets on one bed and there were crumbs/dirt everywhere!! So obvious it had not been cleaned. Under the bed, there were old clothes and shoes, trash, etc. Again, with all that accumulated under there, totally obvious it is never properly cleaned. The door barely closed, and the location is scary! Shady characters hanging out outside the doors and in the stairwells. I realize this is a Motel 6 and wasn't expecting much, but this was beyond worse than I had ever seen. The steps are cracked and falling apart. We complained to management and the woman was so rude and did not care one bit. Save yourself the bad experience and STAY AWAY!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family