All reviews room was clean waffles continental breakfast place to sleep up to date stay there again staff was friendly great room great place to stay convenient location julia motel super8 pet pillows cereal interstate
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Inviting, clean, staffed well, rooms updated and clean with no odors. Tv works for the Saturday night football games. All around good experience! Would stay again!! Better than the Baymont at Windham down the road!!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RajeshV480, General Manager at Best Western Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thank you for your review and kind words. I am glad that you liked our inviting, clean and odor free, newly renovated rooms where you were able to watch Saturday Night Football on our 40 inch LED TVs in peace and comfort. It pleases us to receive positive messages and encourages us to perform even better by making our guest's stay a little more comfortable. My staff and I always strive to cater for all our guest's requirements. We would love to see you back at our Best Western Rock Hill in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful! Clean and fresh. My husband and 2 sons got the king bed suite with kitchenette and sofa bed. The mini fridge was large, perfect while traveling and needing to store stuff. We left before the breakfast was open, but they do have free breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RajeshV480, General Manager at Best Western Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thank you for your review. My entire team and I are happy that your husband and two sons found our clean, fresh rooms and their amenities to their liking. Had they stayed for our complimentary breakfast, I'm certain they would have liked that too. I hope that on their next visit thy will have some more time to sample all our amenities.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

We booked this hotel for several reasons. !. The rate with tax was only $85.00. 2. It was totally remodeled. 3. It was very convenient for us. Just off I-77. The check in attendant was very helpful as we arrived late and didn't see any restaurants nearby. She told us of several and gave us directions to our choice. The staff was very friendly and it is clear that the management takes pride in the hotel. It was recently remodeled and not just a quick paint job. No, complete. Upscale bathrooms, new carpet throughout, etc.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

I ma delighted that you found our hotel very convenient for your requirements. I ma glad that appreciated our helpful staff. On behalf of my whole team I thank you for your kind words as these encourages us to perform even better. We would love to. see you back again.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Our family of four stayed at this hotel on our long trip to Fl. The hotel was very clean with practical and easy to clean furnishings. It looked like it had recently been remodeled. I liked that the beds did not have a comforter but instead had clean white blankets. The staff was friendly and seemed engaged in keeping the hotel clean and accommodating. Breakfast wasn’t elaborate but good. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Columbus K
RajeshV480, General Manager at Best Western Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for your review and kind words. My whole team and I are delighted that you appreciated our clean room and furnishings. Our breakfast is what we are required to provide for our guests by our franchisors. However, we are currently looking into ways of improving it to better serve our guests.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We ended up at this hotel because we had booked a room at another hotel nearby, only to find roaches. But we are so glad we did! For the money its about the nicest hotel you can imagine. I'm told it was recently renovated. The front desk people were very nice and helpful.Happily answered any questions and gave us recommendations for the best places to get some pizza. During breakfast I actually saw the woman at the desk go over and help someone with the pancake machine rather than just telling them what to do. That's service! I loved the flooring in the room. Not that thin carpet you find in most hotels, but actual flooring! The beds were clean and comfortable. Nice flat screen TV. It was quiet and smelled clean. Breakfast was impressive for a free breakfast. We got there near the end, but there was a make your own pancake station, yogurts, fruit, bagels, cereal, toast, bagels, oatmeal and grits packets (brand name stuff too. Activia, Quaker, etc). Plus coffee and juice of course. Its not a five course meal, but its just right for a family to get a quick bite. We will definitely be staying again. I wish we could remember the people at the desks name to be able to give them a mention! Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sandi P
RajeshV480, General Manager at Best Western Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for your kind words. On behalf of the whole team at our Best Western Rock Hill, it was a pleasure serving you. I am glad that you appreciated our breakfast and the service that you got from our staff. We look froward to seeing you back at our establishment in the near future.