“They had Eggs Benedict!”

The Famous Toastery
Ranked #39 of 303 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Reviewed 24 June 2017

My hubby and I tried this new place recently. Breakfast really was yummy. The fried potatoes had too much pepper for my liking but the eggs benedict was so delicious! Our waitress was so friendly and quick. Even when they brought my order incorrectly, she handled it with the utmost professionalism and politeness! Bravo Famous Toastery! We will return.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We had lunch at this restaurant while we were visiting family in the area. They just serve breakfast and lunch - not open for dinner. They had breakfast fare which is available all hours as well as lunch selections. The food was good. Our only complaint was the music was too loud. (And, yes I know how the old saying goes!)

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for the first time, staff were courteous and responsive, food was delicious, and atmosphere was family oriented.

The waitress recommended we swap out our toast side for French toast , this was a good idea; we were able to try different types of food.

Recommend the omelettes, both western and avocado were delicious.

Parking is ample, they seem to be open until early afternoon. This is a chain restaurant , very similar to something like flying biscuit restaurant. Seating was quick despite being full.

Price is above normal for Rock Hill, food portion is large. Spent about $40 for two including tip; no alcohol.

Clean bathrooms.

1  Thank Greg R
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

This was a great breakfast stop with lots of food choices. The staff was outstanding meeting all our needs. Thanks

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We had lunch here with our kids. It was really hard to choose what to get, and we were all very pleased with our meals. Because the food and menu is so good, we returned the next day to have something else, and it was equally good. We highly recommend the country Benedict! We had it with poached eggs and scrambled eggs, and it was very tasty. The biscuits and gravy are done delicious. We all switched out the ham for bacon, and it was excellent. The coffee is fresh ground and very good. I had two cups even though I didn't need it, but it taste so good. The breakfast potatos are well spiced and crispy like I love. We will be back the next time we are in town.