“Weekend hangout”

Ranked #187 of 295 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: Come to Luke's to enjoy great food, drinks and entertainment. We are known for the always fresh, never frozen, wings and burgers. In addition we have a variety of appetizers, sandwiches and entrees. For drinks we have soft drinks, home brewed tea, iced down bottle beer, draft beer, a full liquor bar and daily/happy hour specials. For entertainment we have three projector screens, 24 HD TV Screens strategically placed and 2 HD TV Screens facing outside so you can continue to watch TV while taking an outside break. We have Buzztime Trivia connected to HD TV Screens and live Trivia. We host live music with no cover charge. We have pool table, ping pong table and dart boards.
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I like Lukes. Their food is okay and the price of their drinks are not outrageous. My friends and i occasionally meet here on the weekends to see bands place and socialize.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I have only been for bar snacks and for lunch, but it's really delicious every time. Lunch is awesome!!

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

You can get so much more for your money any we're else than at this dive I order an order of fried pickles it was 8.00 dollars

2  Thank richard w
Jennifer L, Owner at Luke's Sports Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Sorry you were unsatisfied.

Everything is priced by the recipe.

The pickles are fresh and double breaded to order.

We have less expensive items available.

Your choice of fried pickles is one of the more expensive items on the menu.

Thank you for your input.
Jenn Luke

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Have only lived here 6 months but have been several times. Staff is laid back. Lots of TV's and trivia. Wings are terrific, Ribs are better! You can also get delivery through the local ez-service and that is a great option. We did that once and it went great! Will be back again and again.

John L, Public Relations Manager at Luke's Sports Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Thanks for your review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service. We love happy customers!

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

That night the reason I had to go to Luke's sports grill because someone says they r very friendly for deaf and kids also they can let me to watch other program because I don't have cable tv. I called Luke's sports to see if they accept to change tv because it's so special dancing with the stars .. I am so happy they let me to watch dancing with the stars so I won't miss anything.. I really Thank to Luke's !! The food is okay . Sweet tea is good . I want to try other menu because it's my first time there .

1  Thank beachtripfox

We like to please our customers. Please come back as we will attempt to handle your special requests.