All reviews stayed at the marriott nice courtyard outback restaurant complimentary coffee room was clean front desk staff stay there again off the highway visiting family convenient location long drive great place to stay stayed one night rosalind lobby melvin charlotte
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We always like to stay here on our Keys trip we take 3-4 times a year. Eden’s is always helpful in bar area...thank you. We love that you keep your staff as we have gotten to know many of them as well. Very clean and quiet

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in January and I gave it a 2 out of 5. We returned here reluctantly last month and what an improvement! It was very recently renovated and looked and smelled fresh and new. While we were there they had a grand opening food service in the lobby which we were invited to partake in and the food was fabulous. Lucky for us since the food we ordered at the Bistro was from an extremely limited menu and barely edible. The bathrooms are still not that great and I hate the ac system which is on the wall, making it freezing cold on the side of the room where the unit is while the other side of the room was too warm. Very hard to get the entire room a comfortable temperature. But the renovations are a huge improvement and the staff was very kind and professional.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The elevators were being repaired and our room was on the third floor so kind of an inconvenience. No shampoo in the room and when we called the front desk were told that no one was available to run it up to us. The exterior doors were left open and unsecured along with construction tools/ladders in the stairways.

For the cost of the room being $170- we were disappointed

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ashley G, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Rock Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Trip to Florida,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, with renovation there seems be more inconveniences than we
are use to having. Please accept my profound apologies. Have a great weekend!!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for our anniversary. As always, there are pros and cons. This time we think the cons win out. I would not recommend the Courtyard by Marriott in Rock Hill.

Pros:
- Convenient location
- Good restaurants nearby
- Comfy bed
- Free WiFi (Also included in cons... See below)
- Good parking
- Friendly staff

Cons:
- Poorly maintained (Our room anyway)
- Stains on the bedding
- Housekeeping (Socks on floor from previous guest, dirty glasses by ice bucket, previously mentioned stain on bedding)
- Whirlpool tub controls were broken
- Paint peeling from bathroom ceiling
- Broken outlet cover
- WiFi was highly unreliable
- Pillows way too thick (My opinion)
- Few TV channels
- Too few accessible outlets

This location is currently being renovated. This little detail was not provided on their website where I booked the non-refundable reservation. I was informed about it after I had checked in. It turned out to not be an issue for us, but shouldn't be sprung on guests after check-in.
I'm sure this renovation will be used to dismiss the poor condition of the room, but I don't find that to be a reasonable excuse for the rooms to have been allowed to get in their current condition.
The WiFi is free, but it is unsecured. This represents a vulnerability for everyone connected to it. With little knowledge, some thief, or bored middle school kid, could browse your computer for personal information or photos. On top of that, there is an issue with their router that keeps dropping certain computers. Our phones would stay connected, but our laptops were repeatedly unable to connect until the router was reset. The staff let us know that this was a common problem. They were very friendly and quick to help by resetting the router, but this turned out to be more of a hassle than it was worth. We just did without WiFi for most of our stay.
One of the pretty glasses wrapped in plastic by the ice bucket was very dirty. We bought some dish liquid so we could wash them before use.
The whirlpool worked well, and was fairly clean. The issue with it is that the controls didn't work. Only the on/off button was functional.

While this isn't the worst hotel I've every stayed in, it was on the lower end. I feel like it is overpriced for what they have to offer. This is an $80 room with a $125 price tag. If you are in the Rock Hill area looking for a place to spend the night, I suggest you drive past the Courtyard by Marriott.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

After a long drive we found courtyard in rock hill sc, glad we did. Room was very clean, desk personnel very friendly and helpful. Was close to plenty of dining options. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family