“Great baked goods”

Novas Bakery & Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Rock Hill
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Novas has great bread, and lots of coffees and sweets.. The best bread and less expensive than store bought,

Reviewed 1 April 2016

On our way through Rock Hill after spending one night on the way to GA we stopped at Nova's Bakery on Cherry Rd and both my husband and I had delicious coffee and purchased three different types of baked goods. Everything was very tasty and the service was great. We recommend travels make this a regular stop for goodies and more.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

The person behind the counter was so grumpy that was unbelievable. She overcharged my food, and when it was her mistake, she just said, "an honest mistake". No sorry, no thank you, and no smile. I will never go back there again. The food was bot bad, but it just ruined my morning.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

We've been here several times and are fans now. The pastries aren't bad; Amelies is definitely better. But the coffee is always good and consistent. We are dark roast drinkers so I recommend any of their dark brews. I don't recommend the drive-thru because the owner too often understaffs the place on the weekends (the last 2 Sunday's one girl was stuck running the place by herself). We frequent Starbucks for the dark coffee but will pick Nova's any day when we're nearby.
If coffee is your favorite or most important part of breakfast or refreshment, then go here.

Reviewed 15 November 2014

I’m passing this place almost every day at least twice but I have never stopped here before – partly because it is on the main road and ‘part’ of a strip mall. Today was my first time and it was a great experience. The place is really designed nicely and is not hectic. The coffee is very good and they have a vast assortment of tasty pastries.