“Great place ”

Novas Bakery & Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Rock Hill
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Love the atmosphere in this place, it's so cute and comfortable. The coffee is great and the pastries are always good. Prices are low especially for the quality.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This is a place to buy made from scratch bread. There is a variety but some sells out fast. They also have a number of sweets and coffee. If you don't want to come in there is a drive through.
Good bread cheaper here than store.
It has free wi fi. Chairs and tables and a Couple of couches.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I love this place and while on the weekend they are staffed well, my last few visits (October/November) during the week had been frustrating as they only had one person working. I hadn't been going because of this, but today I decide to give them another try.

I was so happy that they had two friendly people working and with just one person in front of me, I barely had to wait.

Their bread is super yummy and priced affordably. I highly recommend the focaccia and dinner rolls.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Sincerely not impressed. Love local bakeries for their coffee and pastries. This was really not tasty. Won't return.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

The staff are so nice here always! Clean and enjoyable place to meet up with friends. I go there every week.
The place does need sprucing up a bit though.

Been to Novas Bakery & Coffee Shop? Share your experiences!