“Great food, made fresh, very affordable seafood”

Nick's Gyros and Seafood
Ranked #112 of 319 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We love the seafood, it is made fresh when ordered. The grilled fish has a great Cajun seasoning. Fried shrimp was better than most of the calabash I have eaten at the beach. Portions are plentiful and the staff is friendly.

1  Thank Bambi M

Reviewed 3 June 2016

It takes anywhere from 10-15 minutes after you order to get your food, the quality of which is not worth the price.

1  Thank Raymond W
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped on our way to an education class for business. Server was friendly, food was great and priced well.

1  Thank heathermcandrew
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Nice clean dining area. Serve yourself napkins, flatware, condiments and drinks. We loved the extensive menu they had something for everyone. There were 3 of us who ate here. My sons girlfriend had the Chicken wrap with rice inside and fries, she loved it and stated she would return again, my son had the gyro platter and loved it. He said the Tzatziki sauce was really good. I had the grilled shrimp with yellow rice and beans. It was delicious. Everything was fresh, served hot and was delicious large portions. Next Time I'll have to try something different. Try it yourself you'll be glad you did. I love the option of grilled or fried.

1  Thank 699valb
Reviewed 12 December 2015

The Gyro special, 2 gyros and french fries, is more than enough for two people. It's very delicious! The crab leg special, one pound of crab legs, is a satisfying snack if you love seafood.

2  Thank Leslie B