“Good location, good service”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #53 of 305 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 17 June 2017

This is one of the best Panera Bread locations I've been to. The order was accurate, a good portion of food, and the staff were friendly.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Everyone is super friendly. I love the app. My favorite are the souffles and protein bfast sandwiches. My employees love the surprises I bring to them.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I have had some good experiences at Panera and I have had some very bad experiences at Panera. I keep going back because I love the food and when they screw up, they always make up for it. Their food has always tasted amazing but recently they have taken unhealthy ingredients out of their food, so it's even better! I love their bagels, sandwiches, soups and salads! Even their beverages are great! Treat yourself, visit Panera!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Family visit, multi-generational. Arrived early to beat the rush for lunch (glad we did), and worked through the paper menu booklets (would have been helpful if prices had been listed). Went to order, and experienced no line--so far so good. Gave the staffer my order, and pulled out a coupon. Online or kiosk only! So, "Chipper" I'll call her as she didn't have a name tag on, offered to punch it in on my smartphone. Her colleague, Velvet, suggested putting it in on the kiosk (talk about teamwork AND helping the customer without missing a beat), "Chipper" goes to the kiosk. Said it was her first time punching in an order on it, but the way she worked the keys told me she's probably as good on the kiosk as she is at texting on her phone. Put in the order to find the rewards number had to be in first to take care of the discount coupon. "Chipper" obliged and punched in the order a third time! All good to go. I said things run well. In about three minutes, Austin "Aston Martin" Martin zooms out with four platters plus desserts and an assistant in tow to deliver the meals. OK - this isn't fast food, but it was food fast! And Mr. Moody - not moody at all - but pleasantly businesslike was keeping a tight-running ship all the while. Great food, great service, great satisfaction. You've got a good one, Rock Hill. Kudos to the General Manager.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Another day, another visit here. Finally got a Bacon Turkey Bravo order filled correctly! (Have had issues in the past.) The sandwich has been cleaned-up, in Panera vernacular, to remove less-healthy ingredients. The tomato-basil bread is not a red a previously found, but is quite tasty, as was the reinvented sandwich using it. It's a winner.

The service is always good here, and food delivery is fast. Recommended!