“Terrible”

Ellison Cakes & More
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Seneca
Reviewed 13 July 2016

The cake I received was terrible. I would not recommend them at all. The cake was very poorly decorated.

1  Thank Melissa B

Reviewed 18 September 2015

I had my cake decorator pull out last minute due to family emergency, so I stumbled upon Ellison Cakes with desperation in my eyes. They have a Facebook page but haven't really updated it in a year or more, so looking at their old photos made me skeptical. I was especially nervous since I was asking for a specialty cake! AND I WAS SO EXCITED WITH HOW IT TURNED OUT! I got a white cake with 2 tiers having raspberry filling and one with strawberry filling! SO DELICIOUS! Just LOOK at that gorgeous cake! And it only cost us $300! My other inquiries gave us estimates of $600+!!! Thank you so much Ellison!!! You are a wonderful cake baker and a total life saver!!!

1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Beautiful job did my daughters wedding cake and was totally pleased with results..very accommodating staff strawberry cake out of this world

Reviewed 18 October 2014 via mobile

We celebrated a birthday with one of Ellison's Strawberry cakes with the yummiest of cream cheese icing and moist perfect cake! Everyone loved the cake!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We always order our special occasion cakes from Ellison Cakes & More! While their strawberry cakes are famous and delicious, I am a huge fan of their red velvet Cake. The red velvet cake has a fragrant and delicious rich buttermilk and cocoa taste. The buttercream and cream cheese frostings are smooth and creamy and not overly sweet. Highly recommended!c

1  Thank ReeReeRocks

Been to Ellison Cakes & More? Share your experiences!