Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville
Motel 6 Greenville/Simpsonville(Simpsonville)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$81
US$134
US$115
Comfort Suites(Simpsonville)
US$98
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Simpsonville(Simpsonville)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$199
  • Breakfast included
US$68
US$62
US$129
Hampton.com
US$136
All reviewssimpsonville arealarge parking lotgreat hotelbagelsthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyrestaurants in the areadecent breakfastcomfortable bedthree nightsfitness roomfamily reunionan overnight staygood sizenext morningoff the highwaycomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I have stayed at this hotel 4 times in the past month while on business in the Simpsonville area. The rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable and the staff is great! This was only supposed to be a one night stay before moving to a hotel closer to Greenville, but I didn't want to leave and always book this hotel when in the area.
There is plenty of parking, and several restaurants in the area. Walmart and Walgreens are right around the corner for any last minute necessities. I-385 is easily accessible, and the location is only 25 minutes from GSP airport.

Less expensive than the hotels in Greenville, and a much higher value. I will be back every time I am in the area!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear guest,

Our staff was very pleased to have you visit us, once again, and we thank you very much for your very positive comments and appreciate you rating your stay with 5 stars.

I am very pleased that you always stay with us, on your business trips, out here. We are also delighted that you find our facility very conveniently located close several restaurants and shopping malls, having easy access to the I-85 and with a lot of parking space. Your comforts are our concerns and it is very pleasing that you found our rooms spacious with comfortable beds and liked the services of our staff. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Thanks once again for your comments and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We stayed here three nights and the property was nice and well maintained. Our room was spacious, comfortable, and clean. I’m very picky about mattress and pillow comfort and both at this property met my high standards and I slept very well. The rooms were extremely quiet! We never heard any adjacent travelers. The breakfast buffet was perfect and had a wide range of items. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Simpsonville.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Marjorie,

We are very pleased to read your very positive comments on your recent stay, with us and appreciate you rating our hotel with 5 stars.

I am most happy that you had a very enjoyable time and found your spacious room clean and tidy, with comfortable bed and liked the quiet at our facility. Our kitchen staff is happy that you enjoyed the variety of items at breakfast. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Thanks once again for your positive comments and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel. Great location, close to shopping and lots of restaurants. Hotel staff were polite, friendly and curteous. I'm guessing that since it was a Christmas weekend, they were short staffed as they were offering points to those who did not need their rooms cleaned. They did make sure we had clean towels and whatever incidentals were needed. Our room was just ok. We consistently heard kids yelling and a dog barking from the room above us.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Billy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel, to spend your Christmas weekend and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

We are happy that your first time with us was enjoyable and that you found our facility close to shopping malls and plenty of restaurants, of your choice. I am glad that you liked our polite and friendly staff, who made sure that you were provided with the necessary things for a good stay.

I regret that you were inconvenienced with the noise from the room above. I hope the remainder of your stay was satisfactory and enjoyed the Christmas weekend, with us.

Thanks once again for your comments and we look forward to you visiting us again, soon and earn a 5 star rating.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Just an overnight stay for work. Friendly staff, great hotel, comfortable bed. This was a much more comfortable stay than another hotel I stayed at a year ago in Simpsonville. Glad I tried out this place instead. I recommend them.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Jenny,

It was sheer pleasure welcoming you to our hotel and we thank you for taking time to write a very positive review and we appreciate you rating our hotel with 5 stars.

We are very pleased that you liked our facility, had a enjoyable time, found the bed very comfortable hope and liked the services of our friendly staff. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I’m very impressed with this property and it’s staff.

When a work assignment took me to the Simpsonville area, I had two stays of 7 nights total within a week and a half here.

The room was spacious - good tabletop spaces with convenient electrical outlets - refrigerator & microwave - really great bedding and pillows - and a TV and remote that were so simple to use!

< Unlike some hotels where you feel like you need an instruction manual to operate the TV - or the channels take like 2 or 3 seconds to appear - and you’re not sure what channel is even on! >

The bathroom was clean, modern and well designed - the door was never in the way - towels were top notch.

The staff was friendly in smiling, saying hello or “Have a nice day.”

As I had early flights on both of my checkout days, I was too early for the complimentary breakfast. In both instances, the front desk clerk offered me food - before 5am even - as they recognized my situation and tried to fulfill needs that were unspoken - that’s great customer service.

I had one thing that seemed like a downer initially. Somehow, housekeeping skipped my room on my first day. Getting back that evening, I called the desk and was informed that housekeeping was gone for the day. I was offered towels and Marriott points - neither meant anything to me as I still had sufficient towels and my client keeps the hotel points when he pays for my room. The next morning, I stopped at the desk to ensure that my room wouldn’t be overlooked again. Seems like a manager overheard my conversation and joined in to make sure all would be done right. When I return that night, the room was perfect - and I discovered a handwritten card from the manager - what a thoughtful gesture - and there was $25 gift card to Applebee’s to make up for any inconvenience. Wow! That downer became a highlight of my stay. Thanks!

Breakfast was very good: eggs, omelets, sausage, oatmeal, yogurts and some way better than average waffles. The woman attendant was very personable, friendly and helpful.

My room was very quiet. It’s easy to get to around the building and there is ample parking - very close to the entrance.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ava S, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greenville Simpsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear Hugh,

I thank you for taking time to write a very positive review on your recent stay at our hotel and we appreciate you rating our hotel with 5 stars.

We are very happy that you had a pleasant time and found our rooms spacious with a comfortable bed and equipped with various facilities and amenities. I am also pleased to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast items. We are committed to provide you with an excellent hotel experience.

Happy Holidays.