“Good food good service”

Ranked #31 of 122 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What one would expect at an Applebee's: good food, good service, reasonable price. Nice location. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in after a long day at work for dinner, the service was good as normal for Applebee’s. The downfall came with my meal. They waited until they served my food to tell me they were out of green beans, when I substituted broccoli it arrived cold and raw. The salmon was dry and over cooked. It was not even a busy night.
I don’t think I will return.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

While I have to say the service was excellent and the server was extremely friendly and anxious to a great job, this had to be one of the worst meals I’ve ever eaten and we eat out a lot. I don’t normally eat at Applebees and now I remember why I don’t.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Wonderful salad and delicious homemade steak flavor soup. Great key lime pie. Good service. Very relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We stopped here for a late dinner, after being lost in the countryside following a family member in another car. Even though it was 9 PM, the staff was friendly and efficient.

Best of all, they have a daily menu special. Every Wednesday it is a small sirloin steak, with two sides, as well as a large house salad. The steak was cooked perfectly,the sides (grilled seasonal vegetables and smashed potatoes) were yummy, but the house salad was anything but small, with cheese, croutons, cucumber and tomatos. In short, we left full and happy.

Applebee's now serves a selection of both national and craft beers. We had a local red ale - and it was great!

Also,, our server, Gabby, deserves a special mention for her friendliness and efficiency!