“Delightful and relaxing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Spartanburg
Inn on Main of Spartanburg
Ranked #1 of 2 Spartanburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 November 2015

On a very intense business trip, I had been staying in the usual corporate chain standard boxes. This was such a delightful contrast. Welcoming, personally by the owner, with tea and the most delicious pumpkin loaf. The rooms are individual and most comfortable. There is also lots of shared lounge space, both inside and outside on verandas. My stress levels plummeted. My only regret was that I was only there for one night.

Room Tip: Look at the website. All rooms are individual.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank David F

Reviewed 25 September 2015

You will not find a more welcoming host than Susan. I felt as if I was visiting an old friend from college that I hadn't seen in twenty years--and that we took up a conversation we started that long ago as if time had not passed. Gracious and friendly, Susan has found the perfect vocation for her skills--and Wayne as well. Wayne prepared a fantastic breakfast: Tupelo Honey Breakfast pie (delicious), bacon, fresh fruit, muffins, a yummy potato casserole, and grits (the best I have ever eaten). Wayne will make breakfast whenever you want it, and will meet your dietary needs as well. The inn itself is homey and furnished with antiques, but isn't a museum so you don't feel you can't sit down! The porches (both levels) are furnished with comfortable furniture (I took advantage of the upper porch for a little work), and the inn is located within walking distance of recommended restaurants.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Peach Room. This one is on the front of the house, with a large window that overloo...
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Deeahgio
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

This is a cozy and in the heart of Spartanburg. It has a lot of authentic touches I don't know about how comfortable the furniture actually is but it is all mid century. The owners are very nice and eager to please the guest. The wraparound porch is great just don't go on the sides because there are many boards loose and I don't know how safe that is but the furniture on the front of the porch is quite nice.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bellacraftella .
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights on business and never wanted to leave. Garden room was beautiful and the bathroom has a huge jetted tub and bidet and was as big as the bedroom. Breakfast was creative and superb. Wayne and Susan felt like family by the time I left. The large wrap around front porch was a wonderful place to work on my laptop with fast wifi. Cant wait to return.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank melissa n
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

I must say that this is where we will always stay when visiting Spartanburg!! Wayne and Susan are the most hospitable hosts!! Comfortable beds, delicious food, beautiful home and great conversation!! I highly recommend this B&B.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family