US$104
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$109
US$98
US$132
US$115
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$118
HIExpress.com
US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$133
US$125
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$104
US$88
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

All reviewsrevolutionary warb bschain hotelplace to staysouthern charmstayed longerfantastic staybed and breakfasttwo nightsroom was largewithin walking distancedowntown spartanburgwaynehostscollegerestoring
Reviewed 25 September 2015

You will not find a more welcoming host than Susan. I felt as if I was visiting an old friend from college that I hadn't seen in twenty years--and that we took up a conversation we started that long ago as if time had not passed. Gracious and friendly, Susan has found the perfect vocation for her skills--and Wayne as well. Wayne prepared a fantastic breakfast: Tupelo Honey Breakfast pie (delicious), bacon, fresh fruit, muffins, a yummy potato casserole, and grits (the best I have ever eaten). Wayne will make breakfast whenever you want it, and will meet your dietary needs as well. The inn itself is homey and furnished with antiques, but isn't a museum so you don't feel you can't sit down! The porches (both levels) are furnished with comfortable furniture (I took advantage of the upper porch for a little work), and the inn is located within walking distance of recommended restaurants.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Peach Room. This one is on the front of the house, with a large window that overlooks the upper level front porch.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Deeahgio
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

This is a cozy and in the heart of Spartanburg. It has a lot of authentic touches I don't know about how comfortable the furniture actually is but it is all mid century. The owners are very nice and eager to please the guest. The wraparound porch is great just don't go on the sides because there are many boards loose and I don't know how safe that is but the furniture on the front of the porch is quite nice.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bellacraftella .
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights on business and never wanted to leave. Garden room was beautiful and the bathroom has a huge jetted tub and bidet and was as big as the bedroom. Breakfast was creative and superb. Wayne and Susan felt like family by the time I left. The large wrap around front porch was a wonderful place to work on my laptop with fast wifi. Cant wait to return.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank melissa n
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

I must say that this is where we will always stay when visiting Spartanburg!! Wayne and Susan are the most hospitable hosts!! Comfortable beds, delicious food, beautiful home and great conversation!! I highly recommend this B&B.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2015

We were so happy with our 2-night stay at Inn on Main Street! We were wishing we could add a 3rd night. I booked 2 rooms at the Inn. My mother stayed in the Peach Room and my husband & I stayed in the Revolution Room. There are large outdoor spaces on the front porch and upstairs veranda that have plenty of comfy tables/chairs that are great places to relax outside after a day of sightseeing. The owners are pleasant, down to earth, and friendly and make you instantly feel welcome and at home. The owners live in a carriage house behind the B&B. This allows the guests to mill about the entire Inn at their leisure without feeling like you are intruding on the owner's personal space. It makes for a relaxing stay more so than any other B&B I have stayed at. The Inn is spacious, clean, has comfortable beds, and is very well located in the city of Spartanburg. Both mornings we were pleasantly surprised by the scrumptious breakfast offerings. The owner takes the time to sit and chat during breakfast and made for enjoyable conversation. They keep a refrig stocked with water & soft drinks, and tea and muffins are available during day & night. Without a doubt this was a winner over any chain hotel or other lodging choice. Will eagerly return when my travels take me back to Spartanburg!!

Room Tip: I think the upstairs rooms are the best. You can use the Inn's website photos to select a room.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family