“Great Food: Host turns out a great Breakfast.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Spartanburg
Inn on Main of Spartanburg
Ranked #1 of 2 Spartanburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 July 2016

They both seem very concerns about the guest having a good time and great food. And I enjoyed the gardens, large porch... and you could talk to downtown and local restaurants and hub city bookstore and other shopping.

Room Tip: plan to stay for a few days....
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank berteScUsa

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Stayed at the inn overnight for a wedding. It is a beautiful historical home. Susan and Wayne were most gracious and welcoming. We stayed in the Alexander room which was large and spacious. The breakfast was beyond compare, all homemade by Wayne. Susan and Wayne joined us for breakfast and we felt like we left with two new friends! We plan to return and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cely B
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Everything about the Inn was lovely - the owners, rooms, decor, the to-die-for-breakfast, public spaces, location and the extra little touches. Everything was thoughtful and well-done. Wayne and Susan prepared one of the best breakfasts I've have ever eaten and they couldn't have been friendlier (but not at all obtrusive!). I'm looking forward to returning and bringing my husband with me this time!

Room Tip: all of the rooms are beautiful and uniquely decorated
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ChessCHS
Reviewed 11 November 2015

On a very intense business trip, I had been staying in the usual corporate chain standard boxes. This was such a delightful contrast. Welcoming, personally by the owner, with tea and the most delicious pumpkin loaf. The rooms are individual and most comfortable. There is also lots of shared lounge space, both inside and outside on verandas. My stress levels plummeted. My only regret was that I was only there for one night.

Room Tip: Look at the website. All rooms are individual.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank David F
Reviewed 25 September 2015

You will not find a more welcoming host than Susan. I felt as if I was visiting an old friend from college that I hadn't seen in twenty years--and that we took up a conversation we started that long ago as if time had not passed. Gracious and friendly, Susan has found the perfect vocation for her skills--and Wayne as well. Wayne prepared a fantastic breakfast: Tupelo Honey Breakfast pie (delicious), bacon, fresh fruit, muffins, a yummy potato casserole, and grits (the best I have ever eaten). Wayne will make breakfast whenever you want it, and will meet your dietary needs as well. The inn itself is homey and furnished with antiques, but isn't a museum so you don't feel you can't sit down! The porches (both levels) are furnished with comfortable furniture (I took advantage of the upper porch for a little work), and the inn is located within walking distance of recommended restaurants.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Peach Room. This one is on the front of the house, with a large window that overloo...
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo