“Amazing Burgers”

Matt's Old Fashioned Burgers and Chili
Ranked #13 of 278 Restaurants in Summerville
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Go hungry, and be ready for some of the most amazing burgers you have had. They have a lot of choices on the menu along with the burgers. If this place has any draw back it is that the dining area is a little small compared to the number of people they serve. The wait staff is one of the best around.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have visited Matt's before but this was the first time with our kids. My daughter enjoyed the cheese burger and my son enjoyed the chili and hotdog.
We could not want for the chili cheese burger. I like how they warn you that the chili is covered on top of the burger.
They just recently repainted the restaurant. It has about 20 seats inside plus ten or so outside so plan ahead.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Food was served very quickly. Staff was very friendly. Price was affordable. Burger was absolutely delicious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I liked the spaghetti chili plate with plenty of cheese and the tater tots were fabulous..even better than sonic.being outside was a bit of a drag but was our fault for not getting there early.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We tried their cheeseburgers and shared fries. Maybe we should have tried the chili instead? Too flat, hard to chew, tasteless. Fries were too salty and not good.