Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Hampton.com
US$122
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$140
US$114
SAVE US$26
FindHotelUS$122
PricelineUS$122
StayForLongUS$140
All reviews room was clean great stay nice place to stay breakfast staff business trip next morning enjoyed my stay sc walmart
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2020

Spacious room with a chaise lounge and 2 ottomans under the bench for your luggage. Good size fridge, but no freezer compartment. The microwave door didn't close well. No cups available in the room. Sheets were scratchy. Good shower with reasonable amount of counter space. Outlets available on the nightstands and desktop. No breakfast available, but luckily location was convenient to a number of restaurants and gas stations.

Date of stay: October 2020
Debra Bell, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sumter, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Good morning, First I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hampton Inn in Sumter SC. I do apologize for the uncomfortable sheets in your room. I'm not sure why you didn't have cups in your room, but we always keep a stock of everything at our front desk. We do offer a hot breakfast each morning, seven days a week, from 6-9 am. I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced while at our property. We strive each and every day to make sure our guest are comfortable and happy. I do hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season.

Angela Nicholes
Hampton Inn
Angela.Nicholes@hilton.com
803-469-2222

Reviewed 8 March 2020

I do not have any complaints! The hotel and my room was clean. The staff was amazing! I was most impressed with their breakfast options...they had Greek yogurt, waffle maker, bagels, eggs , sausage/bacon, cereal etc. There was definitely something for everybody. This hotel is located right beside a Waffle House, so I didn't know what to expect from the hotel's breakfast. But, it did the job! Kudos!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2020

I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn in Sumter, SC to others for business or pleasure. The service and atmosphere was excellent.
I thoroughly appreciated the quiet and peace after arriving late to be able to enjoy the evening.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debra B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sumter, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Thank you for staying with us and the great recommendation. Please stay with us again if in the area. Once again THANK YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Reviewed 7 February 2020

If I have a choice I always choose Hampton. Best beds, staff, breakfast. Just wish the complimentary internet was faster but It does the trick. I travel twice a month on average so I spend at least 4 nights a month in a Hampton

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Debra B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sumter, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Thank you for staying with us and giving a great review of my staff and our property. Thank youooooooooooooo

Reviewed 4 February 2020

Hotel is right next to a waffle house and across the street from a Walmart. Staff were great, the free cookies and coffee all day were really appreciated. the rooms were clean and updated. The whole experience was nice

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are happy that your stay with us was a nice experience. We love getting great feedback from our guest. Come again soon.