US$67
US$95
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$59
US$52
Priceline
US$95
US$92
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 December 2014

Do not stay at The Eagle Inn! We spilled water on the floor and attempted to clean it up with a towel and the towel was BLACK!!!!! It was disgusting!!!! I had to ask for towels and washcloths and was given attitude by the front desk staff member. When I did receive the towels and washcloths they had little hairs and stains all over them! Pool is closed and looked unkempt.

Room Tip: You will have a horrible experience!
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed 19 July 2013

$141.00 for 3 nights 4 days..
Room was very clean, smelled good, sheets & bedspread smelled clean. Had TV, mini-fridge, microwave, desk w/chair, table with 2 chairs, 2 dressers, 2 nightstands. The employees were friendly. :-)

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank JosieMcNew
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Place flooded, yet they give me a first floor room that smelled of cleaner and faded to a nice moldy smell. They should have never rented this room. Anything to make a buck, think I will call the health dept. in sumpter if there is such a thing. Can't wait to get out of this town, hard to believe a business could have such low standards.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Shaun O
Reviewed 5 September 2012

For the price I paid, I got a decent room. There are several other choices in the area but starting at $70.00 and up for 1 night this was a good alternative. The hotel actually borders Shaw AFB. The room did have a microwave & fridge, so that was a plus. Full cable as well

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank nubear
Reviewed 13 July 2012

we didnt find out that this is what people call a "crack motel" until after we had made the reservations and paid thru the home company. when we called to cancel the man that answered the phone was totally rude to me and refused to even talk to me. he wanted to talk to a man. i made the reservation but he would not even listen or talk to me. i called the home company and they are making the refund to me. they were very nice to me and very helpful to me. i told them that they need to do something about the man running this motel because some of the things he said to me was totally uncalled for. he kept telling me that i had to talk to expedia about the refund. i didn't make the reservation thru expedia but he would not listen to me. my sugestion is DO NOT even try staying at this facility. great disapointment.

Room Tip: don't bother. i got my info from Sumter police.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family