Eagle Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Sumter)
Quality Inn(Sumter)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Eagle inn from the outside looks kinda run down. There vacancy sign was on last night so I stopped to get a room the lady and woman told me they had no rooms. I made a jester for them to put there no vacancy sign up so that others like myself wouldn't waste there time stopping. They argued with me and said they had reservation. Ok well if you don't have a room available then to me you shouldn't advertise that you do. All around not very friendly wouldn't waste my time trying to stay even one night there.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2015

We stayed in July in this motel. Inspite of coming after midnight we were checked in very fast (without booking). The room was big and clean, the beds - comfortable (or we were very tired). That was all we needed to overnight. I cannot say anything bad about staff, they was polite. The price is equal to the quality,

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2015

We've been there for two nights. There was all we need and enough space in tbe room. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Room and bathroom were clean.
Even if it is located next to a street with much traffic we didn't hear that at night.

It is not far to a lot of restaurants and stores or supermarkets. The prize was really fair and wifi was working very well.

Room Tip: Rooms in tbe back are more quiet
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank magicaltommy
Reviewed 13 December 2014

Do not stay at The Eagle Inn! We spilled water on the floor and attempted to clean it up with a towel and the towel was BLACK!!!!! It was disgusting!!!! I had to ask for towels and washcloths and was given attitude by the front desk staff member. When I did receive the towels and washcloths they had little hairs and stains all over them! Pool is closed and looked unkempt.

Room Tip: You will have a horrible experience!
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed 19 July 2013

$141.00 for 3 nights 4 days..
Room was very clean, smelled good, sheets & bedspread smelled clean. Had TV, mini-fridge, microwave, desk w/chair, table with 2 chairs, 2 dressers, 2 nightstands. The employees were friendly. :-)

• Stayed: July 2013