Surfside Beach Oceanfront Hotel(Surfside Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$201
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$80
Hotels.com
Garden City Inn(Murrells Inlet)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$165
US$195
Deercreek(Surfside Beach)
TripAdvisor
Country Club Villas(Surfside Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoutdoor poollazy riverpartial kitchenactivity centermyrtle beachfree shuttle to the beachbedroom loftthrough rcipoolside grillfull kitchenjetted tubweight roomwasher and dryerhuntington state parkshower doortimeshare presentationbrookgreen gardens
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

It's pretty well maintained.. Touch up is needed through out but nothing major is wrong. A wierd mix of timeshares, owners,long term rentals all together.. The winery tour was outstanding.. Highly recommended... Wi-fi is terrible... Really terrible... Don't count on having it...plenty of parking.. Food is also available... No real complaints.. But nothing better than average.....

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
dcnelson07, Manager at Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Mike M. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your review is much appreciated and helps us continue to make improvements to help aid in delivering exceptional vacation experiences. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the La Belle Amie Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting during your stay with us. We hope you come back and visit with us again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I agree with the 3.5 on reviews, I gave it a 3 based on that I traded here thru RCI so I can't give it more due to what the cost is. I do recommend it since it was clean, great pool(s), & plenty of discounts in the area from golf, shows & restaurants, pretty good location being close to the airport too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed some of the amenities we offer at the Resort. Your review will help us continue to improve and provide a better experience for our guests in the future. We hope you decide visit us again soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Exchanged for this resort through my RCI exchange and I'm happy I did. This resort is southern hospitality at its best. We felt so welcomed at the front desk. Arrived early before check in and we were able to use the facilities, outdoor pool, etc. although to our surprise our room was ready in an hour. Lazy river is nice. They also have a kiddie pool and an area with a "water park" with a bucket spray area, etc. The outdoor pool has a grill and the food was good and reasonable priced. Sorry no alcohol at the grill. Plenty of activities for the kiddies and adults, such as bingo. My family and I enjoyed the scavenger hunt. They also have e a breakfast before , heard it was good although I did not try. The offer a free shuttle to the beach on the hour. Overall, my family and I really enjoyed this resort. I would return. Thank you for the southern hospitality!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
dcnelson07, Manager at Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

We are happy that you enjoyed our amenities at the resort. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you consider us your home away from home and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

It was very comfortable the only issue would be the smell that the second room had coming out from the closet it smelled like sewage. Other then that it was comfortable and plenty to do. The beach was about 10 minutes down the street. Offered Wi-Fi so I could get my work done. Also had kitchen, and kitchen equipment and utensils. Grocery was right done the road. I recommend for the price.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to always provide exceptional service and we apologize for anything that hasn't measured up to our high standards. Your feedback is very much appreciated and helps us deliver better customer experiences in the future.

We are happy that you enjoyed our amenities and activities at the resort. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Stayed August 6-13 2017 with 3 generations. The villa unit was attractive and clean. There was something to do for everyone. Restaurants are close and don't miss Dolly Parton's Pirate Voyage.
Only have 2 complaints\negative observations. Skip the Tie Dye barbeque, waste of money and the Pool Grill, although the food was good, was closed more than it was opened.

Stayed: August 2017

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your Presidential Villa however, we do apologize for any experience that was anything short from exceptional. We are constantly striving to make improvements to provide every guest with the best experience. Your review will help us deliver an even better experience in the future. We hope that you visit again soon!