“Don't let the outside fool you.”
Review of Nate's

Nate's
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This metal building's restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside however the food was great and the inside is very pleasant.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Great food! Great services! Very friendly. Highly recommend. My Husband arranged a party without any difficulty!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff great food and fun environment. We enjoy getting away from town and stopping in. While
Waiting for the food we enjoy the pool table and large chalk board. It's a great place for families and friends.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

My wife and I were feeling adventurous and wanted to try some place new, to us, for dinner.
We decided on Nate's as it was not too far from us, and it intrigued us.
It reminded me of an old hometown hang out I used to go to when I was a kid. That is a good thing.
The food was excellent and worth the wait. I had the meatball sub and would strongly recommend you give it a try, with a side of fries. I salivate just remembering the fries. This is the kind of place that I would have frequented as a teenager. I suppose, I shall frequent this place as an adult. It is a reflection of hometown pride. I miss that.
If you are looking for good eats, and a nice place to visit, go to Nate's.
Nate's is great!