“Local Favorite ”
Review of Shortfield's

Shortfield's
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The menu is a good mix of offerings that will meet the taste of anyone in a group. The restaurant was busy at lunch and the staff was attentive and friendly. They did a nice job helping each other out when someone got tied up with a big party. The food was tasty and the sweet potato chips were tasty. Many of the offering had a fun and interesting twist that delights the senses and surprises the palate. Good place to grab a bite to eat that has a good menu and a friendly staff.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Simple old fashioned meat and potatoes place. Quiet, mostly locals, but a safe bet. Service was solid and food was respectable. Too bad they only had rich cakes for dessert.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

A few friends and I were in town for the weekend and enjoyed dinner here on our first night. Our Airbnb home was a short walk which was a lovely perk. We were seated right away and chose to sit on the patio. TR is a lovely town and the patio was nice.

We enjoyed a couple appetizers--fruit nachos and chili fries. Both were very good! I had the chicken and waffles for my entree. They were fine, but not the best I've ever had. I can't remember what my friends ordered, but I didn't hear any complaints. Service was very good, too.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Food here is great. I always enjoy eating here. The staff is great and is always friendly. Food takes a while to be delivered at times but on average they are great.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stumbled on Shortfield’s by accident and so glad we did! The food was delicious and there were plenty of tvs so my boys could watch all of their favorite teams at once.
Will definitely be back!