Quality Inn Union
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsvisit familyroom was cleanfront desk staffstayed herein townthe breakfast areawould stay here againsmall towncleanlinessscdogsmeetingreservation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

I'm here with my construction company my co-worker and I work up to red bites over our bodies come to find out it's from bed bugs this place is not clean if you don't want to have to spray all of your things before returning home don't stay at this hotel

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
6  Thank mr1niceguy
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Staying at this hotel with my construction company my co-work and I woke up to red spots over our bodies room needs to be cleaned sheets are never changed if you stay the whole week so no telling when they ever change them if you don't want to have to spray your things before returning home don't stay here !!!!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank mr1niceguy
Reviewed 12 May 2015

My wife and I stayed here for one night to attend a high school reunion and a friends' party. I was advised by a local friend that it was the best hotel in Union and it was adequate for a one night stay. Our room was very clean, in good repair and reasonably priced. Our bed was very comfortable. But, the hall smelled like smoke and I could not connect my iPad to the internet, a problem that I did not have at any other hotel on our trip. Skip the breakfast and try a local restaurant if you stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor if you have a problem with stairs. There is no elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ben R
Reviewed 26 February 2015

Stayed four nights here. Room was pretty nice with a large flat screen tv and micro/fridge. Very friendly housekeeper. I was pretty happy until my internet went out and i had to deal with a very rude front desk person who said she would have to "check out my computer". As a PC repair tech, I knew the problem just required a router reset which she said "she would do. As I waited downstairs for about ten minutes. with no response from her I kindly asked if she had done so which prompted her to develop a bit of attitude and bark " I SAID I WOULD! " She truly acted like I was bothering her.(This young woman was just sitting behind the desk and not busy). It took about another ten minutes or so before she got around to it. Perhaps a little training in FRIENDLY customer relations would help here? On a side note, I also had to squash 5 roaches climbing the walls of my room.

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs, get a ground floor room (No elevator)
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed 23 October 2014

My sisters, my husband and I, stayed at this hotel for one night to visit relatives in the nearby area. We checked in early afternoon. We were informed when we did that there was no elevator. My sisters had heavy bags. The maintenance man was called upon to help them up the stairs with their luggage. After entering the room they had bugs on the ceiling and wall. They turned out to be stink bugs. The maintenance man had to come up to remove them. Even though the hotel website said there was a refrigerator in all rooms, this did not turn out to be true. My sisters did not have a refrigerator and my sister had medication with her that needed to be refrigerated. Our room had a refrigerator but the freezer section was totally frozen shut. Both of our rooms were not clean at all. My feet stuck to the bathroom floor tile. There was dirt on the floor. Our room was a non smoking room which reeked with smoke when we opened the door. To say we were extremely unhappy would be an understatement. We were very uncomfortable staying there.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathleen C
qualitysc715, General Manager at Quality Inn Union, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Quality Inn