Ace Motel
Kings Inn(Belle Fourche)
US$69
US$67
US$80
Econo Lodge(Belle Fourche)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
Agoda.com
US$118
Days Inn Spearfish(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$95
Best Western Black Hills Lodge(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$107
BestWestern.com
US$55
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable, and quiet room. It was like home away from home. Even though it's located off a major highway it's super quiet!! Vicki was very nice and accomadating. Keep up the good work! I will definitely stay here again next time in the black hills!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lallakjm
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Not fancy, but one of our favorites. The heat is quiet (as is the area), the sink and shower have SOAP DISHES, and TOWEL BARS. There are enough chairs for two people to sit down to eat. The refrigerator is one of the quietest I've had in a motel and LARGE, too.

I think this is the third time we've stayed, always pleasant and a good price, too.

Room Tip: Have not had a bad one yet, but we prefer 20.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerry Q
Reviewed 2 May 2016

The sign outside said it all – not 'Open' or 'Vacancy', just 'Yes'. You gotta love a sense of humour. This is the kind of place I crave finding but are all too rare these days: the little independent place, run by nice owners; clean and very reasonable... even somewhat charming. Unique. When you're on the road and travelling 10-12 hours a day – do you need anything else? The Ace Motel is very cozy and everything was ship shape. Oh, and the towels were super soft - always love when they haven't been washed in bleach 200 times, which you get even at large chains sometimes.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Colin F
Vicki R, Owner at Ace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Thank You Colin F for the nice review. I too chuckle at my 'YES' sign, it reminds me of my childhood hometown where a couple of the motels had yes and no signs above the word vacancy. I would like to tell you about the soft towels, but it is a secret I just can't reveal to the competitors.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

The room and bathroom were clean but dingy and cold. The heater didn't stay on thru the night and was hard to operate due to it being old and gas versus electric which no one bothered nor offered to explain to how to operate. Sheets did not smell fresh. The tv was dated to say the least. No coffee pot or hair dryer in room. The mini fridge and microwave were unplugged. I feel as if I should've only paid $29.95 for the night in the tiny, cramped room. I would like to reiterate the room and bathroom were very clean but the rooms are definitely over-priced.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2015

We selected this motel because of the great reviews and reasonable price. We were not disappointed. Upon arrival the lady at the desk was very helpful and walked over with me to check out the room. The room was very clean and even though it's dated, it's a very comfortable place to stay. The pillows were very fluffy and so were the towels. There was also a nice sitting area outside of your room so that you could just relax & enjoy. The only kind of negative comments were not enough electrical outlets to plug in all your devices to charge and WIFI didn't work inside the room - you have to use it outside in the sitting area. Otherwise it was excellent...would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple