Econo Lodge(Belle Fourche)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$100
EconoLodge
US$80
Kings Inn(Belle Fourche)
US$75
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$119
Days Inn by Wyndham Spearfish(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
Best Western Black Hills Lodge(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$112
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$100
Bell's Motor Lodge Motel(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$84
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I love this little motel. Vickie, the owner is very proud of it, and it shows. Ideally located in a quiet section of town, but close to everything. Very clean, well kept, and a joy to stay in. It can get busy in this area over the Sturgis Rally times, so book ahead.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Eric P
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We were traveling through the area and came upon the Ace Motel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. And the property was quiet and well maintained.The owner was friendly and made sure we had everything that we needed while we were there. I would go back next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: Clean and comfortable rooms
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Shanda H
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable, and quiet room. It was like home away from home. Even though it's located off a major highway it's super quiet!! Vicki was very nice and accomadating. Keep up the good work! I will definitely stay here again next time in the black hills!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lallakjm
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Not fancy, but one of our favorites. The heat is quiet (as is the area), the sink and shower have SOAP DISHES, and TOWEL BARS. There are enough chairs for two people to sit down to eat. The refrigerator is one of the quietest I've had in a motel and LARGE, too.

I think this is the third time we've stayed, always pleasant and a good price, too.

Room Tip: Have not had a bad one yet, but we prefer 20.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerry Q
Reviewed 2 May 2016

The sign outside said it all – not 'Open' or 'Vacancy', just 'Yes'. You gotta love a sense of humour. This is the kind of place I crave finding but are all too rare these days: the little independent place, run by nice owners; clean and very reasonable... even somewhat charming. Unique. When you're on the road and travelling 10-12 hours a day – do you need anything else? The Ace Motel is very cozy and everything was ship shape. Oh, and the towels were super soft - always love when they haven't been washed in bleach 200 times, which you get even at large chains sometimes.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Colin F
Vicki R, Owner at Ace Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Thank You Colin F for the nice review. I too chuckle at my 'YES' sign, it reminds me of my childhood hometown where a couple of the motels had yes and no signs above the word vacancy. I would like to tell you about the soft towels, but it is a secret I just can't reveal to the competitors.