Econo Lodge(Belle Fourche)(Great Value!)
US$100
Kings Inn(Belle Fourche)
US$65
US$58
Agoda.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Spearfish(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$89
Best Western Black Hills Lodge(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$107
US$90
US$81
Bell's Motor Lodge Motel(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$60
US$129
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here twice on our way to Custer. Owners are very friendly and accommodating. I felt safe leaving my vehicle parked outside overnight. A few updates would be nice, but the price is nice. We'll be there next trip

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We stumbled across this little place while searching the area for a motel that met with our needs. The rooms are pretty small (which can work if needed) and they are pretty clean. The location is a little different but that didn't hurt anything. The rate that we got was a tad on the high side, I thought, considering all of the factors of what we've been paying throughout our little trip. The person running the place is friendly and seems to do her best with things. Overall, I would probably recommend this place to most people that don't need to have large areas in which to stay and for those that prefer the mom and pop type of environment rather than their corporate counterparts. Oh, I found the wi-fi to be a bonus deal, here as not only is it free, it was secured rather than open like everyone else.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Clean and quaint. Owner very helpful and went out of her way to help. Highly recommend. Close to downtown nice and quite. Has microwave and refrigerator was is helpful is staying for extended period of time.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Well, I contacted this motel about reserving a room for Bike week next year (2017). A nice reply came quickly asking what size room I would want, 1 or 2 bed. Great. I suspended my search as this seemed to indicate availability. That's where it fell apart. I replied, waited 2 days without a response. Sent another message, waited some more. Went to the website and replied through the contact us link, again, no reply. Meanwhile, other hotels I had looked at were now full, and I'm without options now. Vicky, the owner left me high and dry. If there were no available rooms, then be courteous and let me know. Being ignored now that you apparently are full and don't need me? That's just rude.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Heywood2014
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

The owner has really worked on this motel to maintain it. The Ace is remarkably clean. Our room was adequately spacious and had a fridge and microwave. There was no provision for coffee, but there is a Conoco Station not too far away and I drove there in my pajamas for coffee! The owner was happy to provide us with suggestions for where to eat, and her suggestions were very helpful.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family