“Very happy with our choice”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Chamberlain - Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Chamberlain
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The hotel was right off the interstate. Easy access, comfortable room and nice breakfast. We recommend this hotel. Staff was pleasant and welcoming. An elevator would have would have been nice for some of our group.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AmericInn C, Front Office Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Chamberlain - Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Thank you for the feed back and I will pass this along to our team.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Excellent Hot Breakfast, very Cozy rooms, Nice bathroom and shower area. Friendly Staff. Easy off of I90 exit. I would stay again. Flat Screen TV comfy beds COOKIES, did I say they have Cookies at Night.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for taking the time in writing this review. We appreciate all the kind words you have said about our facility and I will pass along the feed back to our team. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again at the AmericInn in Chamberlain.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Probably the best motel available if you are spending the night in Chamberlain. Good sized room, clean, nice beds. I especially liked the washer dryers available for use. My spouse enjoyed the pool. Down sides are rather cool distant front desk people and an equally cool prefab omelet at their limited breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mark,
Thank you for taking the time in writing this review and I am glad you enjoyed the use of amenities that our facility offers. I am sorry to hear about the staff and breakfast not being up to standard, we are working on building a great team and would like to apologize for any behavior that was not acceptable. Our breakfast is always looking for improvements and I will pass along the review to my team and we will try to come up with some other options for breakfast. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Stayed at this hotel for three nights in September. The room smelled terrible - like stale cigarette smoke. Hotel staff inspected the room and agreed there was a bed odor. Their only accommodation was to spray a chemical deodorizer on the curtains and bedspread - which just added another smell and DID not mask or remove the stale cigarette smell. Hotel staff refused to allow me to switch rooms as I had booked with a low rate. I will NEVER stay at this chain again. Also coffee was empty during breakfast every morning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
AmericInn C, Front Office Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Chamberlain - Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

I sincerely apologize that your stay was not a great experience and at that time of your stay we were in a staff turn over and those issues have since been addresses. We would really like to earn your business and if you would like to call and talk to me (Mari) or the general manager Chris and discuss some options with us, please feel free to do so.

(605)734-0985

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Clean room, comfortable bed, good internet and cable, what else do you need. AmericInn Chamberlain has a really cute log cabin themed lobby, is close to the freeway, gas and shopping. I had no problems.

Stayed: September 2017

The AmericInn of Chamberlain team would like to thank you for the kind words and wonderful review that you have written about our hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for the great review and for staying at our facility.

Lead Front Desk

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chamberlain
6.6 km away
Super 8 Chamberlain SD
#4 of 6 in Chamberlain
6.4 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Oacoma

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Chamberlain - Conference Center? Share your experiences!