US$86
  • Pool
US$111
US$100
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubbiscuits and gravypool areano elevatorlog cabinroom was cleanbasketball hoopstaff was very friendlyvery nice hotelwaffleseasy accesshot breakfasthot itemsomeletwould stay againgreat stopsouth dakota
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Excellent Hot Breakfast, very Cozy rooms, Nice bathroom and shower area. Friendly Staff. Easy off of I90 exit. I would stay again. Flat Screen TV comfy beds COOKIES, did I say they have Cookies at Night.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
AmericInn C, Front Office Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Chamberlain - Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time in writing this review. We appreciate all the kind words you have said about our facility and I will pass along the feed back to our team. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again at the AmericInn in Chamberlain.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Probably the best motel available if you are spending the night in Chamberlain. Good sized room, clean, nice beds. I especially liked the washer dryers available for use. My spouse enjoyed the pool. Down sides are rather cool distant front desk people and an equally cool prefab omelet at their limited breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mark,
Thank you for taking the time in writing this review and I am glad you enjoyed the use of amenities that our facility offers. I am sorry to hear about the staff and breakfast not being up to standard, we are working on building a great team and would like to apologize for any behavior that was not acceptable. Our breakfast is always looking for improvements and I will pass along the review to my team and we will try to come up with some other options for breakfast. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Stayed at this hotel for three nights in September. The room smelled terrible - like stale cigarette smoke. Hotel staff inspected the room and agreed there was a bed odor. Their only accommodation was to spray a chemical deodorizer on the curtains and bedspread - which just added another smell and DID not mask or remove the stale cigarette smell. Hotel staff refused to allow me to switch rooms as I had booked with a low rate. I will NEVER stay at this chain again. Also coffee was empty during breakfast every morning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
AmericInn C, Front Office Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Chamberlain - Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

I sincerely apologize that your stay was not a great experience and at that time of your stay we were in a staff turn over and those issues have since been addresses. We would really like to earn your business and if you would like to call and talk to me (Mari) or the general manager Chris and discuss some options with us, please feel free to do so.

(605)734-0985

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Clean room, comfortable bed, good internet and cable, what else do you need. AmericInn Chamberlain has a really cute log cabin themed lobby, is close to the freeway, gas and shopping. I had no problems.

Stayed: September 2017

The AmericInn of Chamberlain team would like to thank you for the kind words and wonderful review that you have written about our hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for the great review and for staying at our facility.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We were good with the location, cleanliness and check-in with this AmericInn, but ran into issues with breakfast and staff when we left. Odd, since we have had great luck with AmericInn in the past and at different locations. We have stayed at several AmericInn locations and I even spent a month in one while transferring jobs.

This Chamberlain location looked great, but does not appear to be well-managed compared to others. I would recommend looking elsewhere for lodging in the area.

BREAKFAST: First off, the breakfast area did not have the lights turned on and was completely dark at 7:30AM. I leaned over to see if staff could turn on the lights, but there was a line at the front desk and decided the dark theme was what we (and the rest of guests) would deal with. Selection was depleted (fruit, cereal, no oatmeal) and the coffee was strangely off. Waffles were as good as everywhere else, though.

CHECKOUT: I had a pair of AmericInn frequent stay certificates and forgot to apply them when we left. Called from the road and was quickly advised by a busy front desk clerk that they cannot be applied from the phone - thanks. (Wanted me to hang up.) I asked if she meant that SHE could not apply them or if AMERICINN or the MANAGER could not apply them. Clerk said that the Manager might be able to do it, but probably not, the Manager was not there, and (again) wanted the conversation to end. I asked if she could take my name and number and have the Manager call. That took a bit b/c, once again, the Clerk seemed busy and frustrated and didn't want to take the time. This was September 2nd and I have yet to hear from the Chamberlain AmericInn Manager (September 4th).

My recommendation would be to pass on this particular AmericInn and see what else might be in the area. This particular location has ongoing issues.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family