“Cracking little cafe”
Review of Forget Me Not Cafe

Forget Me Not Cafe
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Moulton
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch with my Mummy gal pals and our babies whilst waiting for the health visitor weigh in - it was packed out and we were soon to realise why. The food was delicious and by far one of the best baby/child friendly places in town. It makes Moulton Library an even more appealing place too. The food was freshly made to order and it was fresh and delicious. I’ll be back soon even when not coming to library or clinic. Thanks!

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I love it here, the staff are friendly the food is great. The coffee is so nice and you get a loyalty card to gain stamps for every drinks purchase to earn a free drink.

I normally have either eggs Benedict or an egg and sausage butty. I have also had the cakes on a few occasions and they are gorgeous!

This is a welcome addition to moulton and I try to support it by coming once a month. It's never short on customers when I visit and I believe it's down to consistently good food, drink and service.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this cafe quite a few times now for cake and a drink, and once for quiche which was also lovely, each visit has been enjoyable and the service excellent.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This cafe has recently opened near where I live, the decor is lovely and bright with outdoor seating, we had bacon sandwiches and sausage sandwiches and they were delicious, the owner told us their ingredients are locally sourced which I think is great, we had smoothies to drink which we watched being made with fresh fruit, also delicious, the staff were lovely and friendly and the order arrived promptly, we will be visiting this cafe again very soon