Comfort Inn & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$170
ComfortInn
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$228
US$189
HolidayInn.com
US$209
Hampton.com
The Hotel by Gold Dust(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$139
Iron Horse Inn(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$139
Cedar Wood Inn(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$100
TripAdvisor
Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
Super 8 by Wyndham Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Loved location, very peaceful and beautiful. The mentioning of kitchen in cabins misleading. Thankful we were with well stocked campers too!! Coffee pot and microwave were the kitchen qualifications. But all in all cute and comfortable cabins. Phone reception difficult.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2015

my wife and I stayed in a cabin for a week and loved it, the owners are really nice people and are new, the view is spectacular and the location is central to everything,,
the cabin is what you would expect [if you want the Hilton then stay in a large crowded hotel

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

The cabins were perfecf just what I expected, they had very rustic feel. The cabins were very clean and comfortable. The price to stay here is very reasonable. The hospitality was great, the staff were accommodating and outgoing. They would help you with anything you needed. The fishing was very easy and fun! My son caught his first fish here and boy was he excited! The breakfast was second to none. If you are ever in the rapid/dead wood area check this place out. It will not disappoint!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank John W
Reviewed 18 August 2015

This place stinks, literally! Before I booked this place I read the reviews, only had one bad one at the time, so I thought oh just one, this place isn’t too bad. Oh man was I wrong. Booked for three nights, only stayed one. We stayed in Cabin 6 and let’s just say the owners do not believe in hygiene. When we got there to check in the so called office looked like some episode of Hoarders. At the time we saw nobody else staying there. When we drove up to the cabin and walked in we were like what the heck died in here! The couch/bed looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in years, you could slap your hand on it and see the dust cloud. The sheets and pillows cases looked like they got them out of 10c yard sale that needed to be soaked in bleach and the towels looked the same too. The bathroom looked as if it hadn’t been cleaned in years! The walls and floor of the shower were in yellow! And to top it off there was a coffee maker, no coffee and no mugs oh but hey we had filters. With the amount that charge per night you would think that they could afford some upgrades and staff. The owners told us if we needed anything that they were the cabin at the top of the hill, so the next day (we couldn’t wait to get the heck out of there) we drove down the office and guess what no one was there!! The hours stated 8:00AM to 8:00PM there so called café wasn’t even open and it was 8:30 AM. So we left and came back at 2:30pm and guess what still no one was there and thing was opened. So I called them left them a message and left the keys between the doors! They are still not answering my calls. I want my money back! This place needs to go out of business! People if you read this whole thing STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!. You will thank me.

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Brenda Taylor J
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Tent site we chose was very accommodating and comfortable, the flat areas for the tents were in a grassy area very soft, had a fire ring and a scenic setting. We were the farthest site from the bathrooms yet still only a couple minutes walk. We ate every morning in the café, excellent breakfasts, very friendly staff and understanding to needs. It was an extremely busy weekend and week for the Rally, everything went well and the campground was nice and quiet. I would definitely recommend and return.

Room Tip: stayed in the campground, all the cabins were presold.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends