“Good Steak”

Price range: US$7 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Gem Steakhouse is located on the second floor of the Mineral Palace Casino. Serving breakfast from 7 am - 11 am, lunch from 11 am - 4 pm and dinner from 4 pm - 10 pm. Take a walk through history and join us for an excellent meal in the exact location of Al Swearengen's Notorious 1877 Gem Theater.
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Good service good food! We had the Ribeye for two. It was overcooked but had a really good taste. Veggie’s were good.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

On my is all I can say. We got there a little before noon and there was only maybe 3 tables with people. Ordered right away and then the wait started. We ordered water to drink and it never came while we waited for our meal. Finally after a good 45 minutes and new customer that came after he getting their meals we got ours. Had to ask again for our water. The waited and they didn't have enough staff that is why it was taking so long. I didn't need to know that. The food was ok.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

We always stay at the Mineral Palace so we eat alot at the Gem and have never had a bad meal there. I like the Mr. Whoo for breakfast. The bone in ham is fantastic and the prices seem to be pretty cheap. The girls have amazing atitudes and are always smiling. Service is great.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The food was exceptional (garlic & Parmesan ribeye). They were short staffed but Vlad, our server, along with another lady server, (wish I had written down her name) made this a great experience. Well worth the wait.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We stopped here when visiting the Mineral Palace Casino downstairs - very nice family-friendly restaurant with pleasant service.

I had the chicken fried steak for dinner. It looks big at first but I was able to finish almost everything. Another member of our party had a steak that was a bit fatty but the meals were otherwise fine for everyone else. Prices were reasonable for the location. Enjoy!

Been to Gem Steakhouse & Saloon? Share your experiences!