“NOT REAL HAPPY”
Review of Super 8 Mitchell

Super 8 Mitchell
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Mitchell
Reviewed 20 July 2017

First room...air wasn't working right...2nd room .air was not turned on by maid so couldn't tell if that one worked...3rd room ,waited for it to kick in and seemed to work so took that one. When you have drove for 11 hours, you want to walk into a nice cool room. Also, pool is right by office area and very small halls and way too much noise as kids were running all over unattended near the pool. Was clean and comfortable beds but we just picked a night with a bunch of unruley kids.

Room Tip: don't take a room near pool
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Amee, at the front desk, was wonderful!!! Thank you!!!

Construction work out front made the entrance difficult. Where we stayed was not clean.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Checked into our room and there was a powerful cheap perfume/air freshener smell. Tried to use the pool and hot tub but there were unsupervised small children (3-10 yr old) running between both. These are both adjacent to the check in desk but they obviously didn't care that no parents were around. Went back to our room and the perfume smell was gone and it now smelled like a sewer. The hotel was full so no chance of changing rooms. By morning it was so bad we had to pack and leave. The woman at the front desk was on a personal call when I tried to check out so just took my key and said nothing. So I interuppted her call to tell her the room smelled like raw sewage and she just went back to her call. Worst hotel and service I've ever had.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I reserved the family suite for one night on our way out to the Black Hills.
We had a late check in of 10, the kids wanted to swim, but the front desk said they were shutting down the pool.
They also told me that o couldn't bring my two small dogs in the room. I told her the only reason I rented there was because online they stated they were a pet friendly hotel. Ultimately she let us keep our dogs in the room after I told her my only other option was to leave them in the car all night

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family