Ramkota Hotel
US$65
US$131
Hotels.com
US$69
Baymont by Wyndham Pierre(Pierre)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$64
Priceline
US$107
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskconvention centerthe riverpool arealarge poolconvention spacenorth sidelarge hotelparking lotstaff was friendlymeeting roomin townconferencesdtimonsiteamphitheater
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Room was very comfortable, with excellent air conditioning, a great bed and choice of pillows. Staff was very friendly and happy to assist with our needs.
Swimming pool was a nice temp and the jacuzzi was warm and relaxing.
There's s fish cleaning station behind the hotel, so anglers can clean their catch.
The restaurant was good, not spectacular; but tasty. If you're an angler, they offer to cook your catch.
The staff was a bit overwhelmed by large groups of fishermen competing in a derby.
We were on motorcycles so many of these perks didn't interest us, but you may appreciate them.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
rickmurray, Owner at Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your comments about our facility and staff. I will pass your comments to the departments and staff. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I have stayed at this hotel several times. Each time I am here, the service is top notch! The rooms here are recently updated and they have lots of convention space. Consider this property for your next event!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your comments and your using our facility while in Pierre. I will pass your comments on to the staff. If you need assistance in the future booking a meeting or sleeping room, please call.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

We recently stayed at the Ramkota in Pierre, SD for 3 nights. We originally selected the hotel because of its affordable price, and we were very happy with our accommodations. We had poolside rooms, which was so fun with kids. The biggest surprise was that housekeeping actually recovered an item I left in the room. Unfortunately, I often forget something in hotel rooms and they are NEVER found. Kudos to an honest hotel staff!! The Ramkota in Pierre will be our first choice in hotels when visiting our relatives in the area.

Room Tip: Poolside is fun for kids, but not quiet (pool closes at 10pm)
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
rickmurray, Owner at Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Thank you so much for your response. We are very happy you had a good time at our facility. I will pass your comments on to the housekeeper and the rest of the staff. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The Ramkota Hotel in Pierre is located right by the Missouri River and the bridge that connects Pierre with Fort Pierre. It's a lovely spot to enjoy the beautiful river. Nice, quiet, comfortable room. The front desk staff was polite and helpful. The conference center was a quite a ways from my room, so it was a bit of a hike to get there. Parking on the north side of the hotel was a little awkward, finding an entrance and hauling my bags inside.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank KAREN A
rickmurray, Owner at Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thank you for your response and kind words. I will pass your comment on to the staff. When you stay next time please use our bellmen service. They will unload your vehicle and take your luggage to your sleeping room. If there is items you need to take to the meeting rooms they will help with that also. Again thank you for the comments

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Stayed for two nights for work related stay. was happy with the stay, found the room recently updated and comfortable. There is a wonderful bike/walking path along the river next to the property. My only comment was I found the café disorganized. T opens at 6:00 AM but both days I showed up they were not ready to serve until after that . The first day the cook failed to show. The second day the hostess was just setting up at 6:15 and to be honest it looked like show just rolled out of bed and ran to work. Even with this minor issue I would be willing to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
rickmurray, Owner at Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank your for your response. We have redone the first floor of the hotel and we are going to do the second floor this year. I will speak with the restaurant manager about this problem and we will correct it. Thank you for response and comments about the café. Rick Murray general manager