Quality Inn(Pierre)
US$65
US$59
US$56
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Pierre(Pierre)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$61
US$51
US$118
US$115
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$74
US$72
Priceline
US$96
All reviewsfront deskconvention centerthe riverpool areaconvention spacenorth sidelarge hotelparking lotstaff was friendlymeeting roomin townconferencesdtimamphitheaterballroomoutlets
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Front desk wasn't very attentive. Didn't show us how to get to our room and the layout is very confusing. Spent 20 minutes trying to find the room before going and asking for a map. Rooms clean, beds ok. If this is the last place open I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Jason B, Manager at Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us feedback. We apologize that you were unable to find your room and the front desk attendant did not show you.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

I was here for a conference in January. The staff took care off all of our needs with no questions. They were always quick to fix any situations that arose. I do have no problem recommending the ramkota convention center.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

We had dinner there late around 8 probably and it wasn't that good. The drinks are cheap at the bar though. The manager that checked me in was short with me and off putting. We left items in our room and when calling to ask about them we were sent to the maid service voicemail. Would not stay again. Wish we would have went to holiday inn.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Jason B, Manager at Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Bailey,
Sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience. When it comes to items that are left, that falls to the housekeeping department as they handle all lost and found.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I have stayed at another hotel in town several times, but this time I had planned to bring my girl along with me (110 lb Bernese Mountain Dog). They are pet friendly and do not charge an additional fee for a pet in the room. The room I stayed in had both indoor and outdoor access. It was extremely quiet and a perfect place for me and the pooch to crash for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
rickmurray, Owner at Ramkota Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Thank you for your response. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. The outdoor entrances work well with pets. Thank you again and hope to see you in the future.
Rick Murray

Reviewed 7 November 2016

the staff was very friendly and accommodating! The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The restaurant and bar were very good. They have plenty of parking and they allow dogs in the rooms. They have a game cleaning room out back.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you letting us know how we did during your stay. Our hotel is set up for the sportsman. I will pass your comments on to the staff about the service. We hope you had good luck hunting or fishing during your time in Pierre. Thank you again.
Rick Murray