“Afordable Lunch”

Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews
Ranked #9 of 404 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews restaurant has the BEST craft beer and burgers in town! Over 50 beers on tap!
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Sickies Garage is new to our town, so of course had to give it a try. Stopped for lunch amid a busy shopping day and the group of us all found what we liked on their $5 lunch menu. Great choices and pick of a side. Then to our surprise a huge tray of food came out. Wait staff very friendly, quick service, (however not too busy at 2 pm), and best of all the food was delicious. I would say a nice place to take children as long as it does not offend you that they serve alcohol.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I've been to the one in Fargo so had high expectations. It was pretty close to Fargo. Portions are large so be ready to eat! The fried pickles appetizer was a lot of pickles!!! Atmosphere is of sports. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank bob2488
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Came here for lunch first time the lady behind the bar walked me through the entire menu it was very eye-opening she didn't introduce me to the 50 different beers on tap suggested two or three of her favorites I went with the Bacon Lover's Burger the bacon was nice and crispy the burger was cooked very well and nice and tasty I suggest the Rusty Bucket seasoning it was awesome on the tater tots I will definitely be back and recommend this place to a lot of people if you're in Sioux Falls this is definitely a place to come visit for a great burger it beats Red Robin hands down.

1  Thank Jesse P
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Great addition to the Sioux Falls dining options. I ordered the peanut butter and jelly wings for an appetizer and the eggs benedict burger for a meal. Unfortunately they arrived at my table at the same time. The manager needs to talk to the cooks and explain that appetizers should arrive at the table BEFORE the meals. Despite my food not arriving in the correct order, the peanut butter and jelly wings were delicious. The burger was tasty but not the best burger I have ever had. I will return for more PB&J wings and perhaps a different burger.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Highly recommended. This place just opened and already I can see there will be waiting lines. Burgers and Beer done right. I believe over 50 different Burgers and 49 beer on tap. A wait staff that lives for customer service (Trina was my server) and an atmosphere of relaxation and enjoyment. Don't miss anything have to offer, come often in order to take advantage of all of the selections.

1  Thank DC1064