“Wonderful place to eat”

Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews
Ranked #9 of 404 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews restaurant has the BEST craft beer and burgers in town! Over 50 beers on tap!
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stopped for lunch on a Sunday and it was a very pleasant place. It was very rustic with different license plates all around the walls. Food was wonderful and quick. We will stop here again.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have been here a few times. The atmosphere is fun and the food is decent. The last time I went there was during happy hour and appetizer's were supposed to be half off and there was some sort of discount on beer. The bill I received was full price, so I told the waiter and he brought it back and gave me the half off on the appetizer but still over charged me on my two beers. I was about to say something, but my husband had enough so we just paid and left. The hot ham and cheese balls are delicious and you can get a good price if you go during happy hour.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Thursday is date night at Sickies. When you receive the percentage off of your food that matches your age, it makes growing older just a bit better. The sweet potato fries are yummy.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My wife and I headed for Sickies this week under the assumption that we were in for a special burger experience. Granted, the menu offers lots of choices. However, two garage burgers later, we concluded that the sandwiches hardly matched up to fast food restaurants. Overdone, little taste. Disappointed. A Hardees thick burger would have been a tastier option. The ambience of the place is sports bar in the rough. Sweet potato fries were OK.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Many options on the menu. So much variety and great food! Try the Tater tot casserole burger or just order seasoned tots as a side dish.