“Dinner at Sickies...USAA”

Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews
Ranked #10 of 421 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: 50 BURGERS, 50 BREWS & MORE Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews is a North Dakota grown, award-winning restaurant offering a wild variety of freshly made extreme burger creations and craft beer pairings. Founded during 2014 in Fargo, ND, Sickies Garage now has 5 locations across North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota.
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Personality plus.... the staff is fantastic...
Beer is cold and the prices are right.
The burger menu is incredible you got to try the mac and cheese burger with pulled pork. (I know sounds like WHAT, that will never work ) But it does. When we first arrived at 8 p.m. on a Friday night the place was packed. But the laughter and jovial personality of the staff was infectious, everyone including the manager who was backing up the bartenders and got our drinks. When I tried to pay he said "you getting a table right", yes I replied, he said well tapping his Temple I got this, I'll put it on your check. I was surprised and impressed. Even one of the bartenders gave me this funny look cocked his head and came over and said you look like you need a hug and it wasn't long and we were out of our funk. The food was very good but the thing that impressed me the most was the waitress; noticing I paid with a USAA credit card when she delivered our check she said "I took the initiative and gave you the military discount." No one has ever done anything like that without being asked ... that's five stars on its own. I highly recommend it. I just can't say enough about the staff, kudos to the management, someone really knows how to run a successful restaurant, congratulations.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Our waitress was fantastic and the wraps were delicious...boneless wings were nice chunks of chicken but were light on sauce which our server readily corrected & brought me more sauce...thank you

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We were in town for a medical issue and I needed a place for lunch. After checking Tripadvisor I decided to check out Sickies. My experience did'nt start out well. I came in at the same time as several other people and none of us could get seated. All 3 of us ended up sitting at the bar. Again we were all ignored by the lone bartender. He was doing tickets for several tables and eventually said he would be right with us. After finally ordering, my burger with bacon and fries came quickly and both were excellent. The burger had really thick bacon and the fries were thin cut and perfect. So aside from the poor initial service, I would eat here again.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We visit Sickies in Sioux Falls quite often. We've always had great service and food, they also have a decent kids menu our 10 year old loves coming with us. Some of the staff even recognize us now lol. Lots of excellent food and drink options. We've recommended Sickies to all of our friends and family!!

StarmarkHospitality, Owner at Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thanks a lot! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Quite disappointed with our food and service today. Burgers appear big, but the patty was overcooked and small. Taco salad had old crusty meat on it..obviously not cooked fresh. The shell had a taste that made me think they were in need of changing their fryer oil. Our kids ordered root beer and server neglected to tell us it was keg root beer that cost $4 each..where they should’ve had a fountain beverage included with their kids meal (but didn’t). The boneless wings, fries, and tots are good, but won’t be back.

StarmarkHospitality, Owner at Sickies Garage Burgers & Brews, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for the review. We are sorry to hear that you had a less than stellar experience. We want to work hard for our guests to ensure that they have the best possible experience, each and every time they choose to visit us. We hope you will allow us an opportunity to better serve you again.