“Camille's in Sioux Falls”

Camille's Sidewalk Cafe
Ranked #6 of 406 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Camille's is one of my go-to spots in Sioux Falls for a great sandwich at lunch time. I typically take a book with me to lunch. It's my way of getting away from what's going on at the office. My mid-day mental health break. At Camille's, I can order, grab a seat, enjoy a great sandwich or a flatbread and read for a bit without anyone "encouraging" me to leave once I've finished eating despite the fact that they're usually quite busy. I've never had a meal there that I didn't enjoy or wouldn't order again. It has a great menu of soups, sandwiches, flatbreads and other items, all made fresh. The staff is friendly and helpful. It's just a warm, inviting atmosphere. And through the spring, summer and fall, I can take my lunch out on the patio and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine while I eat and enjoy my break. As an added bonus, it's a locally owned and operated business. I highly recommend it. Good food, Good people. C'mon in and enjoy!

Reviewed 5 February 2017

One of my favorite "lunch date" places with friends. Delicious food, good service, clean environment...Sonoma veggie wrap is my favorite!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Jennifer E, Owner at Camille's Sidewalk Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

We're glad that Camille's is your friend meetin' spot! Thanks for posting your review and we hope you come back soon for another Sonoma Veggie Wrap.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

When you are hungry for something like Panera Bread and you are in Sioux Falls, skip the hustle and bustle of Louise Avenue and stop by Camille's on 41st. Their food is EXCELLENT and the workers are amazing. Great food, great environment! Love this place!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

WOW! Thank you for taking time to post your wonderful review. We will make sure our team sees your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Have eaten there several times and have had good food and service. Live out of town and location is convenient and always get prompt and couteous serive.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

The food is just plain good! The servers are very friendly, the wait time is short. My husband loves their cookies.