“Lunch with colleagues”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing find here! I never spent much time in Sioux Falls. If you are there stop in for a bite. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

First time eating there - from out of town. The ambiance was a pleasurable upscale feeling with decent plate pricing and a wide selection of entrees. Terrific value and very attentive service!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Grille 26 was recommended by our hotel for great food. Little did we know how popular this place was. We did have to wait about 30 minutes to get a table, but worth the wait. Our waiter was Troy and he was spot on with service and making sure we were happy. My husband had the Salmon and it was some of the best he has had anywhere. I had the Chicken risotto which was also very tasty, though not quite what I expected. I would have liked to have larger pieces of chicken to be more the star of the dish. However, I would still recommend it. There is also a bar area as well.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Baja quesadilla appetizer, cesear side salad, Blackened salmon on a risotto cake, a nice Malbec, and dueling brownie made for a delightful evening. Nice place, great atmosphere, and a great waitress (thanks Heather). A MUST stop!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent restaurant with great service yet not obtrusive. Food was presented well and not over or under cooked. My first visit but will definitely return. Great atmosphere and perfect place to celebrate a birthday.