“Great tasting food at good prices.”
Review of Fryn Pan

Fryn Pan
Ranked #32 of 406 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I ate their twice in 10 hours. 12 pm and 11 am. At midnight I had the BLT sandwich which was served with lettuce, tomato and a spicy mayonnaise. I ordered the salad instead of french fries. The house salad was fresh and tasted great. The bacon was cooked to perfection and made a good base for a BLT sandwich. In the morning before we left we went back to have lunch. This time I had the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich with the salad bar instead of French Fries. The salad bar is very fresh and was loaded with all kinds of additions to your salads. The Philly Cheese Steak was juicy and had a great taste.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We wanted a comfy food place for dinner and this was recommended by the hotel. Great choice. Extensive menu and the wait staff was friendly, fast and efficient. The restaurant had many locals there and she handled many tables very well. I was impressed by the choices, and enjoyed the salad bar and veggie soup as I wanted a smaller meal. My husband had the taco salad and said it was fine. I also had a vanilla milk shake - which was excellent! My husband enjoyed the shortcake. Manager was friendly, and gave us an extra $5 off the meal as we were "seniors". Cannot complain about that.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Had a decent salad bar and 4 choices of soup. I had the grilled walleye and it practically melted in my mouth. Waitress Oliver was attentive and friendly. Sirloin tips was another entree that we agreed was quite good. Nice place instead of a chain. No alcoholic beverages here. Prices were moderate.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

my wife and I had a very good dinner with excelant service by the wait staff and the manager was friendly also. the dinning room was clean and the atmosphere was pleasant

Reviewed 26 June 2017

after driving & getting settled at Empire Towers, it was a delight to find such a nice, friendly place, just a minute or so from the motel. No streets to cross, just a very pleasant stroll across the parking lot. very good food, nice menu, & good service.
this was my second visit there.