“Fresh and Flavorful!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Our 1st trip to K's was phenomenal. Flavors are fresh from their seasonal menu, ambiance is nice but comfortable, and service was fast and helpful.
We will be back!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I ate here for lunch with a group. We had eight people, but we were the first people in for lunch. Our food took quite a long time to arrive. The menu was small but I still had a hard time making a decision; I wanted at least half of the things on it.  In the end I settled on the Pizzette, which was absolutely wonderful and made the wait worthwhile. It was very large; I could only finish half of it. Of my time in Sioux Falls, this was probably my favorite meal. I loved the quaint atmosphere as well.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We were staying downtown and met another couple at K Restaurant for dinner. This is not a big place but the food was excellent. Three of us had the tenderloin pasta, which was great. I was told that the menu changes depending on what is fresh. You should make a reservation because this restaurant could fill up fast.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Dropped in for a weekday lunch with my mom. Efficient service from a kind and attentive waitress. Pleasantly surprised by food quality, a delicious chicken and wild rice casserole. The desserts were quite sweet (even for dessert) but nothing that couldn't be fixed by scraping off a layer of frosting or two.

A small place with 10ish tables, it's well-lit and nicely spaced; however, the atmosphere feels a bit half-done, as if they just moved in (they didn't). I think some curtains and color would easily make it feel more complete.

Overall a fun lunch stop in a great location, a well-worth-it alternative to the chains all over town.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

My wife and I had dinner there. The service and atmosphere were great. I was planning to order a specific dish I saw on the restaurant's website menu, only to be disappointed from the get go when I was told it wasn't available. Lesson learned--call before you go if you're looking for a specific dish, because they don't keep the menu on the website up to date. I ended up ordering a vegetarian pasta dish. The pasta was undercooked...and I don't mean al dente. The sauce was fairly bland. My wife ordered a sirloin with mashed potatoes. When her plate arrived, instead of mashed potatoes it had boiled potatoes. Again, we were told mashed potatoes were not available. The sirloin was cooked perfectly medium rare, like my wife ordered it. It was a decent-sized steak, probably 8-ounces. There is a good wine selection. The wine prices are moderate. I might give this restaurant a second try, but I haven't quite made up my mind. Sioux Falls has so many other good restaurants!