“Delicious, healthy, flavorful Mediterranean food”

Sanaa s Gourmet Mediterranean
Ranked #12 of 406 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Sioux Falls never screamed ethnically diverse to me, and coming from DC with a large Mediterranean population, I was surprised to both find and be impressed by Sanaa. The Mediterranean cuisine is super flavorful AND the offer a gluten free menu, which was great because I was traveling with a gluten intolerant co-worker. She raved about the choices and her meal. I will rave about the chicken platter I had; the chicken was SUPER moist and flavorful. My salad sides were great as well. Rather large menu and looking forward to going back next time I am in Sioux Falls. Of note, it is only open for lunch, no dinner!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Sanaas is absolutely among my top 5 in Sioux Falls. I often bring out of town guests here to enjoy the fresh, healthy offerings. Many locals frequent this place. Sanaa's husband is former US Senator Jim Abourezk. He is nearly always present at his locals table chatting with other local Democrats.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Everything on the buffet was so spicy hot that you couldn't taste any flavor. It was all the same, no variety. My kids couldn't find anything good on the buffet so they only ate the bread out of desperation. The food was unappetizing to me as well, but I was so hungry I ate it anyway. It gave me upset stomach and heartburn all night. Even if the food had been good, it was way overpriced.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Have not dined in but we have ordered multiple times from Sanaas. Food is super tasty and healthy. I am a fan of their house salad and their mezze sampler. They do a great job at orders as well and very reasonably priced for quality.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

My wife went here with a girl friend of hers and raved about it. I finally relented and agreed to go. I am so glad I did! The food wash fresh hot and delicious. The salads are fantastic and the traditional Mediterranean dishes blew my mind. Totally going back! FYI the Baklava is outstanding.