“This was wonderful when it was open.”
Review of Xcite Family Fun Center - CLOSED

Xcite Family Fun Center
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I had made a post saying that this was an amazing place for a Birthday Party and it was a lot of fun and I will stand by that claim. However, since that review, they have closed Xcite and they gave no real warning nor did they update much of anything to let people know where they went or what was going on. It was a wonderful place where kids could go and play, get food during the fun, and parents can still enjoy themselves while the kids play.

They moved to a much smaller spot in the mall and prices went up. They no longer served food (at least that I knew about) and the space was much smaller and not so great. I saw that they were no longer in the location they had moved to and I checked their website and their facebook page. I'm sad to say that there was no communications as to what happened and where they went. I had to do a lot of digging to find out that they couldn't afford the space anymore and they are now looking for a new space. That also being said, their website directs you to a different company to allow you to rent inflatables. If you are looking for an afternoon out with your kids, you don't want to rent an inflatable to put in your front yard.

Everything being said, I loved the place but they really dropped the ball when it came to keeping their customers informed as to where they were going and what was going on. I'm very sad they are no longer around and I think communication would go a long way for the customer.

5  Thank Sarah C

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Xcite moved from one location to the Empire Mall. I think it is priced way to high, at $9, for a four year-old. She still stays in the toddler area (up to age 3 is $5) because it is always way too packed, kids not being watched, and basically just chaotic and crazy in there! They also need more employees working because you always have to wait to get in, for prizes, food, etc.

2  Thank Sunshine81
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I've had both my son's birthday parties here and I plan to have his next there as well. good food and lots of fun. better than chuckie cheeses

3  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 23 August 2012

It's a great place to come if you want a quick fix for summer/evening boredom! Could be a little nicer on the inside as it feels a little industrial, but the bouncy activities are amazing and the food is pretty good! Kids always have a great time.

2  Thank Brynn M
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Xcite moved into the Empire Mall and has a great Toddler Area, Inflatables, Food that is actually good, and decent prices on tokens.

1  Thank 646dh