“Loved it”

JL Beers
Ranked #5 of 404 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Award Winning Burgers with Fresh-cut Chips & Fries. 40 Beers on tap.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staying in town with friends who said this was a must. Great beer choices and our burgers were excellent. Being from Idaho, we are particularly critical of potato preparation and quality. Chips were yummy but a little over cooked. Not enough to lower my rating.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting Sioux Falls for work and pleasantly surprised by JL Beers. I had the "Not Just a Butter Burger" with chips. It was served quick and made-to-order. Would visit again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As the name implies this is a bar first burger joint second. I stopped here for lunch on my way out of town. The humpty dumpty burger was great. They have a huge beer selection and would be the perfect guys night hang out. It is not family friendly and if your the sober driver the pop is by the can (No fountain drinks?) And also no ice?. Anyways would return when I'm able to enjoy a brew.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best burger I've had for a long time! Everyone enjoyed! The loaded fries and chips were delicious. Get the nutter burger, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Among the burger loving community in Sioux Falls, JL Beers often gets mentioned as the 2nd best burger in town next to Taphouse 41. Taphouse 41 has a slightly more artisan feel to it and I would say is slightly fancier, but personally, I prefer JL Beers burgers. I've tried several of them, and minus the little and most inexpensive one, they've all been fantastic. They've got a decent beer selection too with bartenders who can give recommendations. Love that they allow samples too! That's helped me several times in making a decision.