“Small but a great lunch”

M.B. Haskett Delicatessen
Ranked #8 of 421 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The menu changes often and this local spot in downtown Sioux Falls is simply great. The soups, crepes, and specials keep me coming back. A treasure in town.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The limited menu varies based on the best fresh and local ingredients available and showcases the chef's ingenuity. If you can afford the splurge, I highly recommend the priz fixe menu for dinner. If you are on a smaller budget, come for lunch and enjoy a savory crepe or homemade soup. I never knew falafel could be so wonderful, and the walleye tagine with couscous was some of the best I ever tasted. My goodness, my mouth is still watering just to think about it!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

After a friendly hello and seating, the lunch specials were explained. I had to try the Bison Tavern with the Kiss of Death sauce (which is served served as a condiment). Fantastic! Service was friendly, professional and quick.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Everything on their menu is absolutely delicious and carefully prepared. Lovely service! Modern/hip decor. Thank you for being part of Sioux Falls! We do not care that we have to drive a considerable amount of time just to dine here.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Literally the best eggs Benedict ever! We came in at 130 on New Year's Eve & got a table immediately. Our server was friendly & the food & coffee were outstanding. It was worth coming out in -12 degree weather for this very special breakfast. My hubby got this bread pudding apple French toast which was also amazing. We will definitely be back.