“Great for lunch!”
Review of Josiah's

Josiah's
Ranked #1 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Sioux Falls
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Ate lunch here and had a panini. Delicious! Nice selection of sandwiches and wraps and the staff are helpful with your selections.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

In town for two days and went for breakfast both times at Josiah's !
I had a cup of tea and a breakfast Panini which was so good . Almost tempted to eat two but they are pretty filling .

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I am always pleased with Joshiah's great coffees and tasty breakfast and lunch plates. There are many places to sit, both inside and outside, and the atmosphere is great for conversation among friends or business associates. The staff is friendly and I love that this is locally owned!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We are in Sioux Falls every now and then and always go to Josiah's.
It is for me the best coffee in Sioux Falls! I like strong aromatic coffee, and drink it with unsweetened soy milk as I am very sensitive to dairy and sugar. From my knowledge, it is the only place that provides unsweetened soy milk (others have only the sweetened or even the vanilla one) and where I do not have to ask for a third shot in my coffee (so it tastes like coffee and not like milky brew..).
The pies are SO delicious, and the soups and salads too..
It is a great place to go for great products and relaxing time. Just love this place.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

A group of us musicians were in town for a gig and were convinced by a colleague that THIS was the place to have breakfast. Driving up to the building, several people groaned. "It looks like a hotel coffee shop," exclaimed one disappointed passenger. "Just wait," said our internal salesman...

Arrived just after 9am on a Sunday and the place was hopping. Older guy at front counter with high voice was crazy-enthusiastic (and helpful). Talked us through the weekend menu, gave all sorts of suggestions and choices. A really impressive menu for such a small place. Mind you, it is cozy, but really comfy. (Looks like they have outdoor seating available during the warmer months as well.)

I ordered a cafe au lait, already convinced that I would be disappointed, because NO ONE knows how to make one. Imagine my surprise when my strong coffee with steamed milk arrived at my table, perfectly done. Points. Big Points. I enjoyed the Greek yogurt with homemade granola and berries. Came out with lightning speed. Delicious. All my colleagues seemed to like their food as well (lots of egg dishes).

I bought a mug, shown here ($8 for a big-sized mug - not bad!).

P.S. The guy with the dark-rimmed glasses, dark hair, perfectly-fitting jeans, and biceps is hot.

1  Thank Jordan S